Come watch the sunrise with me

Not proofread

Lizzie's pov
So the doctor told me that I was dehydrated so that's why I was dying. I'm not back home, missing the girls. Especially Scarlett. I think it's finally to ask her out.

Chloe gave me some ideas that I definitely will do. It's around 5 am right now. Scarlett told me that the girls are at Flo's house because Chloe wanted to go so bad and let her mom rest.

I get out of bed, grab everything I need and rush out to my car. I place the stuff inside and drive off to Scarlett's house. On the way over, I play some relaxing music to calm my nerves.

I soon arrive. I get out of my car and walk up the her steps. I unlock the door, because I have a key, and walk in disarming the alarm. I take my shoes off and walk up the stairs to her room.

I slowly open the door to see her laying like a starfish on her bed. I walk over. I'm close enough to the bed to jump on her. So that's what I did.

"Ouch you bitch" she says rolling me off of her. I'm just laughing my ass off right now. "What are you doing here Elizabeth Chase Olsen" I stop immediately. She used my full name. I'm in trouble. Fuck.

I lay my head down on her chest and sigh. "I just wanted to take you on a date. I'm sorry" she laughs making me look up. "Why are you laughing?" I pout. "First, your cute and funny. Second, why this early?" She ask.

"So we can see the sunrise. Duh" I laugh. "I guess I have to go" she sigh slowly getting up making me get up with her. "I guess you do" she rolls her eyes and goes to wear something more casual.

Scarlett's pov
Lizzie is dragging me out somewhere and she won't tell me exactly where it is. "Are we watching the sunset at a park?" I ask trying to peak from my blindfold.

She slaps my hand and laughs. "No peaking or no kisses" I pout making her giggle. "Fine" I lay back and be quiet for the rest of the ride.

I soon feel the car stop. I was about to take the blind fold off until I remembered what she told me earlier. "Stay right here I'll be back and no peaking" I nod and hear the door open and shut.

Then the back door open and things being moved around. I wonder what she's doing. She closes the door and it goes silent until my door opens making me jump.

I feel someone take my seatbelt off then grabbing my hand. I get out of the car and just stand there. "Oh shit sorry" Lizzie walks towards me or something.

"Do you trust me?" She ask. "Yeah" I know that she's smirking right now. "Okay then jump" "what?" "Jump on my back" I sigh and jump. She catches me so now I'm on her back.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask once more. "You'll see" "are you going to kill me?" She laughs but doesn't answer the question. So I might die tonight.

"I'm going to set you down now is that alright?" She ask. "Yeah" she slowly sets me down and I'm standing there looking like 🧍‍♀️. "You can take it off now" she tells me.

I immediately do so and see a picnic basket and some food all set up. "You did all this?" I ask her. "Yup now sit your pretty ass down so we can see the sunrise" she pulls me down onto her lap and wraps her arms around me.

We watch the sunrise for a bit but I started to get cold and I think Lizzie knew that. "Here let me get you a blanket" I nod getting up so that she can. She walks to the car and take out a blanket and brings it back to me.

I sit back down on her and wrap her and myself with the blanket. I'm still fucking cold. "Still cold" she ask. I nod my head. She turns me around so I'm facing her.

"Let me warm you up" she smirks. I already know what's going to happen and I'm ready for it.