Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Remus and the Others.)

"We're not going another step until you tell me what's going on! How do we know you're not just leading us to a death trap!" Roman growled, pulling back on his twins hold, his heels digging on the floor as Patton and Logan kept a firm grip on him. The fact that Remus was still able to drag them along; even though it was at a slow pace now, it was still unnerving.

"I agree I would like to know what was released back there." Logan said. He wasn't really holding on to Roman and pulling. Patton wasn't pulling against Remus's pull on Roman either. The Moral Side has just holding onto he and Roman, in case Remus got enough momentum again, and he and Patton wouldn't be left behind. Besides, Roman was resisting the Duke just fine on his own.

Remus growled back, and kept a firm hold on his twins arm and sash, unwilling to let the Light Sides weigh him down. He was literally pulling all three of them, and not making much progress in making it to where Janus and Thomas were. "What makes you think you fucking deserve an answer! You never cared before! But you damned Light Sides started all of this and now your going to help me fix it! So start moving! I'm not going to lose the one person who stuck by me all these years! I'm not going to let him disappear! I'll kill you all even Thomas if it happens!" Remus snapped. His eyes no longer looking sane the more angrier and irritated in their resistance he became.

"Remus, we can't go into battle without knowing what were up against!" Roman argued, although a bit more cautiously. They all knew that out of all the Sides, that if anyone of them would attempt to off all of them it would be Remus.

Remus snarled, gritting very sharp like teeth, before suddenly letting go of Roman, causing his brother to stumble backwards and colliding backwards. Logan and Patton moving back so not to be taken with him. Roman gasped when his back hit the floor, having not been prepared to catch himself for a sudden release. Remus had planned on grabbing Roman by the ankle while he was down to continue his way to where Thomas was at, but just as soon as Roman got his breath back Virgil dropped from the darkness right on top of his twin and some of the blood lust that Remus had been feeling simmered down enough that he was able to laugh at the karmic justice that was delivered.

"Virgil!" Patton cheered.

Virgil to his credit didn't seem to even hear Patton as his eyes snapped to Remus. "Remus!" He shouted, jumping to his feet and therefore on Roman who grunted and gasped at the sudden impact delivered to his body. The Anxious Side practically launched himself at the Duke grabbing his high collar and shaking it. ""It got out, Remus! It's near Thomas! Janus isn't here! Unless we get him back those copies aren't to be able to hold it! We're doomed! We're dead! Thomas is in DANGER!"

"I fucking know already!" Remus snapped, pushing Virgil off him and grabbed Roman's ankle; Who was in the process of climbing to his knees and began dragging his twin along as he dashed onward.

Virgil had grabbed onto Patton and Logan and was close behind. The two Dark Sides weaving through the darkness like it was second nature. They had to get there in time!

"Remus! Let me up!" Roman shouted as he was dragged by his ankle. His twin not even listening to his call.

(Thomas)

The shadow with orange eyes didn't move at the constricting grip Selfishness had on him. The faux lover like hug the Snake had him in made the shadow like Side with orange eyes rumble a chuckle. "Now this Side of you I do like, Deceit. I might this version." It said, a smiled could be heard in its voice.

Selfishness caught Thomas eyes, that were blown wide in fear, and sent a mischievous smirk his way. That if Thomas wasn't so scared, would have probably seen that it was meant to be comforting, despite that fangs that peeked out. "Ssso sssweet of you to sssay. You could join me, there'sss enough room in my painting for two." Selfishness hissed, into the shadows ear.