Tuesday-School

Marinette had a late start to the morning after her restless night thinking of her first real kiss. Sure, she had kissed him as Ladybug years ago to break his spell under Dark Cupid. The kiss last night wasn't anything like that simple peck. She had also seen a picture of them kissing when they had fought Oblivio, but she had forgotten that. There was no way she would ever forget the kiss they shared last night because she was rushing to school still thinking about it!

Even after all her fantasizing about what her first kiss would be like (mostly with Adrien), she was blown away by how amazing it was. To share her first kiss with Chat Noir changed everything. He was the partner she trusted with her life and now possibly her heart. Marinette's heart, but what about Ladybug's? She hid her feelings as Ladybug because it was her responsibility. How can I be with him without finding out each other's identity? Is this a huge mistake? We can at least be friends...

"Hey girl, you okay?" Alya intruded on her thoughts and stopped her from walking right past the group.

"Oh, good morning, yes I'm good!" She smiled a little too big tipping her best friend off that something was definitely up.

"Good to hear, you ready to get working on our project? I brought all my materials," Adrien said coming to stand next to her. His eyes glanced at her lips then he forced himself to stare at her beautiful eyes instead.

"Project! Yes of course! I materially have you...I mean I have a project for you...I mean I have my materials for the project, too," she finally spit out as Alya continued to eye her suspiciously.

"I can't wait to see what everyone has done," Nino said cluelessly and they walked up the stairs.

All the groups went their separate ways and Adrien brought out all the pictures and memories he had collected for their project. Marinette was glad she had collected all her pictures before she had her leather-clad visitor.

Adrien caught himself looking at her lips again. She was biting her bottom lip and it was driving his insides crazy with butterflies. He wanted to kiss her again. He couldn't stop thinking about it all night and it had filled his dreams.

Marinette looked to Adrien and his eyes darted up to meet hers. Was he looking at my lips? Oh no, I'm biting my lip thinking of Chat. Keep it together Marinette!

"So here is what I have," she said spreading out all the group pictures she had collected over the year. There was a large variety and everyone looked so happy when they were all together.

"Wow, you make everyone look so happy in these pictures! I have some of the same, but I also brought some of the things that remind me of people," he opened a box with some random-looking items including a video game, a Kitty Section rock poster, some CD or DVD disks, and lots of tickets. The tickets were from their class train ride, their airline tickets to New York, movies they had seen together, and more.

"Adrien, this is...you kept all of this?" Marinette asked. His shy smile spread across his face as he nodded and reached his arm around to rub the back of his neck. "Look at all we've done."

"Yeah, we aren't just classmates, we are all friends. All of these things hold my favorite memories of my friends." Thinking about the other things he decided to leave behind that kept his memories of his superhero friends.

"Well before we decide what we should do with everything, let's see if we can match some of these keepsakes with my pictures and write down what we remember about everything."

"Sounds like a great plan."

They finished the class feeling accomplished for deciding to make a big shadow box with all of their pictures and keepsakes. They were excited to talk about how Alya and Nino's project was coming along.  Alya pulled Marinette away under the guise of using the bathroom, but then started to question her about her odd behavior.