Thank you!

I don't want this to seem like a sudden ending, but thanks for reading! I had plans to make it so much longer and include the new butterfly villain and everything. I won't give anything away just in case I come back and continue this story in the future. It has been such a fun short story to write and I've enjoyed developing it as I was writing it. Some chapters just seemed to come to life in the process of characters talking to each other. If nothing else, it's become a cute fluff love story for my first shared book on Wattpad.

I now have many more ideas in my head about more stories including Miraculous characters in Alternate Universes(AU). All those who love fairytales should get excited! Most are just outlines until I finished this one. Now that it's done though...I can really get started ;)

I don't have followers so there isn't anyone sitting around waiting for me to finish or publish chapters. Thus, my release schedule has been super spastic and I publish chapters after I'm satisfied with them and have edited them. Sometimes several chapters within the same day! Maybe that will change if enough people like my work and follow to stay tuned...hey, if you've made it this far, why not join the ride guys??

I would love to hear your comments about this story and what kind of stories you like reading about! If you liked this story please give it a vote, share it with other Miraculous Ladybug fans, and follow to find out what adventures await!

The next chapter is a sneak peek at my next work "Miraculously Beastly"