Monday-School

This is my first story shared with others, so tell me what you think. I've done some research, but not everything will be perfect so ignore anything not correct!

Setting: After season 4 and I reference some of the episodes so spoilers! In this world Ladybug and Chat Noir have been fighting Akumatized people who are given Miraculouses to be even stronger over the past year. They get them back from Hawkmoth and Ladybug trusts them to her friends indefinitely instead of passing them out each fight. They have thwarted Gabriel as Hawkmoth but never acquired the Butterfly and Peacock Miraculouses.

The last week of school was starting today and Marinette awoke to her alarm. She stretched and climbed down her balcony bed to get ready. Ever since the Miraculous team started sharing patrolling duties, she's had more time to sleep and has been better at being on time.

"Good morning Tikki," she said greeting the kwami.

"Nice to see you well rested Marinette," Tikki replied.

She had a relaxing morning routine eating breakfast with her mom and getting ready. Then she passed through the bakery on her way to school and she called out, "love you, dad!"

"Have a great day at school, darling," came back from the baker covered in flour.

Her best friend,  Alya, was in front of the school holding hands with Nino and standing with Adrien. They were waiting for her like they normally do because even on days when she was early they all seemed to get to school before her.

"Hey girl, you ready for our last week of school?' Alya greeted her.

"Ready as I'll ever be," she said with a bright smile.

"I'm looking forward to our big graduation party!" Nino said excitedly.

"It should be a good kick-off to the summer with everyone still around," Adrien said.

"It'll be the last time we are all together for a while," Marinette said sadly, "our class has become so close over the past years."

"Adrikinns!" A shrill voice yelled. "Eww, why are you blocking the way Maritrash," Chloe said trying to get to Adrien.

"I told you to stop treating my friends that way Chloe," Adrien said and put his hand on the blonde's shoulder to keep her from hugging him

"I told you to stop treating my friends that way Chloe," Adrien said and put his hand on the blonde's shoulder to keep her from hugging him. "You need to leave."

Chloe was speechless and stomped away in shock.

"Too bad Chloe hasn't changed," Alya said when she was gone.

"Wow Adrien, you sure that wasn't too harsh?" Nino said.

"With how many times I've had to say that to her she should be used to it," he said with a sigh. "She may have been my childhood friend, but I've learned what real friends are and I will always stick up for them," he reached up to put his arm around Marinette's shoulder. He missed the blush that crossed her cheeks but felt the stiffening of her shoulders. He wasn't sure why she would be uncomfortable, but the thought that she might be caused him to pull away.