24

My head lulls to the side, alarming me into slight consciousness. My neck ached from the position, but it hurt too much to move it to another. I pull out my phone, seeing the time.

1:14am.

Was it over yet? I hadn't gotten any messages or calls. I didn't want to go home. I didn't want to listen to the sounds of agony. I'd wait another day before I went back.

I sigh, resting back against the wall. What does it matter? There's no point. The damage is done. I'll get some sleep while I can.

-

"Chan! Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Wake up, please." Someone shakes me harshly, pulling me from my nightmare.

My eyes meet Jisung's. I can't help but pull him into my arms and hold him tightly. I'm sure he can feel the shaking.

"God, you're soaking wet... It's okay now. It's over," he reassures, letting me hang onto him until I was ready.

"Let's go home. Are the others out looking?"

"Yeah. I'll call them. Hyunjin stayed home in case you came back. Come on. You're bound to get sick if you stay like this." We stand, beginning to walk back. "You've been missing since this morning. We tried calling you, but it went straight to voicemail."

"I haven't gotten any messages or calls. How did you find me?"

"Changbin's tracking skills."

-

Felix hugs me straight away when I open the door. "I was so worried about you. What happened? Where were you?"

"An alleyway. I had to get out of the rain."

"Yeah, but you're still soaking. Do you want to take a bath to warm yourself up? I can go start it." He starts to backtrack to the bathroom, but I grasp him again, hugging him once more.

"It's okay. I'm just going to change."

When I pull away, I smile. He smiles back, but I know he's wondering what happened. Everyone so far hasn't exactly come out without crying. I'm the only one, not counting the time at the track. They don't know about that.

Those thoughts pop into my head when I'm changing clothes. I chew on my lip, frowning into space.

A knock at my door hurries me to finish. "You can come in."

Changbin comes in, rushing over to pounce. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, hyung. I don't remember what happened after, but I know it wasn't good. I'm so sorry. I love you so much. We all do. Nothing they said was real. Please, don't believe any of it. You're the best person I know. Don't feed into that fear."

His words do their best to relax me. For the most part, they do. Because they had such a big impact, it would be awhile until the negative thoughts faded away. Even without the monster telling me my fear, I had always told myself that. So many flaws.

"Let's go talk to the others. I have something to tell you guys."