29

Hyunjin is cuddled into my side, resting. It's really been one hell of a month. The worst is over though, thankfully.

Chan and Jisung decided to get some lyrics started while we were still on hiatus. Since I was the last one to live through my phobia, they wanted me to rest. They know how it feels.

The warmth of my teammate radiates through my shirt, letting comfort sink into my bones. This was nice. Without all the stress and overwhelming emotions of being an idol living through our worst fears, it all seemed relaxing for once. I'm really happy that Chan got us a break. As much as I love our fans, we're only human. We can only go through so much.

"Hyung, is this your milk?" Jeongin peeks his head out from the kitchen.

"You can have it. If you finish it, let me know so I can order more." None of us really care about eating someone else's food or drink; we share anyway.

"Okay." His smile is bright. That's another thing — the aftermath of our fears. We're all okay. No matter how terrifying it was, we got through it. We're all decently okay. It was worrying me when they started getting all quiet, but we're all speaking again and eating normally. It's a relief.

Seungmin comes inside, holding a few bags. "I got some snacks if anyone wants something. I figured we could use a relaxing night."

Felix hops up from the floor, pulling the other into the kitchen to see what he got. It's a huge relief. I don't know what I'd do if they all became afraid of their own shadows for longer than a month.

"Hey, where's Minho?" Hyunjin lifts his head, tired eyes searching the room.

"He hasn't been sleeping well since the incident. I said he could rest in my room so we're all in the same house."

He hums, nodding back off on my shoulder. I close my eyes, laying back on the couch. I need to start working out again. It's been driving me crazy that I haven't been able to.

Soon, I will. Chan will come with and I'll make Jisung feel bad to the point where he comes. It'll be a fun time. Maybe the others will come too. Felix said he wanted to start, though I'd miss his tiny frame if he ever got bigger.

They all have such nice bodies. Hyunjin is exactly like a weasel, but it's soothing to see a slim and fit body. Jeongin reminds me of Jisung. Felix? Man. He is a noodle compared to everyone, but he's still strong and has abs.

Don't even get me started on Minho. Gosh, for such a lean guy, he can really get his thighs thick. It's so satisfying to watch him dance. Sometimes he catches me staring, but he doesn't do anything about it. Just smirks.
Little fucking devil.

"Hey, if you fall asleep now, you won't be able to sleep later. Let's watch a movie," Seungmin warns, forcing me to lift my head and shake the drowsiness out of me.

"Mhm, okay. You wanna go get the others? I'm sure they'd enjoy a movie night."

It was all coming together. Family night for the first time in forever. No stress, no fright, just us. That's how I like it.

Chan and Jisung come in, squeezing onto the couch. I look back to the dark hallway. "Hey, you didn't wake Minho?"

"He's tired, I didn't want-"

He's cut off by a blood curdling scream. My heart jumps to my throat, dread filling me. All seven of us run down the hall, movie and snacks long forgotten.