14

Jisung

Days have passed. Everyone has been on edge. No one leaves alone anymore besides Chan. He doesn't seem as paranoid, but I know he is. I've known him for years. He wants to seem okay to keep up the leadership role. He doesn't realize that it's okay to be afraid sometimes.

Most of the boys don't sleep by themselves either. They're mostly paired up. I did sleep with Hyunjin last night, but I wanted to be by myself tonight. I'm not a people person. I like having moments alone.

As I lay in my bed, I think. Minho was right. I believe those four and their theories. It's going to happen to all of us, and we all knew that. Has this happened to anyone before? Was it a curse? Was it like the flu, just hitting one by one until it disappears after feeding on our fear?

I sigh, rolling on my side. It wasn't worth thinking about right now. Though we had a few more days off, my hands were itching to work. I refused. I didn't want to be working and suddenly be attacked. That wouldn't be good.

-

I wake with a start. Coughs rack out of me, which leads to water spilling out as well. Water?

I cough out more, convulsing so hard that I can't get any air in. I'm choking. I'm fucking choking to death. Would this be considered drowning?

I let out loud whines, needing to alert my members. I could pass out any minute. Cause of death: drowning in the middle of my bedroom. Kind of dumb, I'm not gonna lie.

I lurch over once more, tears falling down my soaked cheeks. There were puddles of water filling up on my floor. My lungs burned with lack of oxygen.

Please, for fucks sake, someone help me!

I try my best to get up to go for help, but my feet get twisted in my blanket. I crash to the floor, landing in the water. I barely notice how I'm already soaked as if I had took a night swim.

Black enters my vision, crawling in the corners of my peripherals. There is a thin strand of oxygen entering my body, but it's pushed straight out with more water. How the fuck is this happening right now?

My door bursts open, yet I can't process anything that's happening. All I feel is pain. My limbs are buzzing with adrenaline. My brain is racking with fear. My lungs are full of fucking water.

Another gag of water. I breathe in quickly, feeling it somewhat calm down. The black spots in my vision slightly subside. I'm left leaning against something, too weak to even turn my head.

My breaths are deep and heavy. The person behind me is brushing the hair out of my face. I close my eyes, listening to my heart pound in my ears. It had been slowing during that. I really thought it wasn't going to stop. I truly feared that I was going to die.

That's what it wanted. Whatever it was. It wanted us to fear it. It wanted that because it's a monster. It's made of fear.

______

Sorry for the late update•