Author's Note

"Chan, you're half fifty-two!"

I'm so glad I could end at chapter 52 LMAO. But yes, it's the end of the story! This book was one hell of a ride. It was so fun and exciting to find new ideas.

This actually started out as a BTS book two years ago. I didn't know where to go with it, so I deleted it. I completely forgot about it until I read something in my oneshot book that reminded me of it. I always knew it had potential, but I never knew how to execute it. It started as a BTS book again, but I changed it to Stray Kids because I could fill in the blanks I couldn't when it was BTS.

I really love how it turned out. It was fast paced, yet was chill and thrilling. Makes me want to do more supernatural themed books in comparison to my drama/romance books.

But how did you guys like it? Let me know in the comments! Thank you all so much for sticking with me until the end. I highly appreciate it, even when there was so much happening in my life. I really truly appreciate the support and love you guys have sent me.

Thank you ❤️ And until next time, goodbye!

_____________________

Today is my sister's birthday. She would have been 22. Those who don't know, she passed away in November. It's been very hard to breathe and live without her. I want to honor this last chapter to her. I will always fight for her. We are family.

Thank you to those who have been patient with me. I really, really appreciate it. I love you.
❤️

-CarmenKB