47

Changbin

Minho is with someone at all times now. He and Chan aren't doing well. It's a matter of time. We're just waiting.

I'm seriously worried about our second eldest, though. He's had multiple breakdowns and anxiety attacks since his first encounter. None of us know what to do with him or how to help. I don't know if he's going to be okay even after this monster is gone.

Felix is grooming Minho's hair on the far end of the couch. Physical touch seems to be good for him as of now. Before, he'd rarely let himself receive it. Now, it's his life line.

I bite the skin around my nails, listening to the members around us. A few were in the kitchen making dinner. The rest were in the living room talking, watching, or playing video games. It doesn't even feel like we have a separate dorm anymore. We've reverted back.

"Bin, you okay?" Seungmin sets a hand on my knee from where he was sitting. He takes a moment to take my hand away from my face.

I nod, smiling and glancing at the tv. I have to be the older one right now. Chan and Minho need me to take care of things while they're occupied. I can't allow myself to go berserk.

Seungmin frowns. "Want some juice? We have your favorite."

"Yeah, sure."

"Hyung, you wanna play?" Jeongin holds up a controller.

"No, thanks Innie. I like watching you beat Sung and Jinnie. It's entertaining."

The youngest grins while the other two look over with a glare. I just smile.

Waiting is going to be the death of us. I'm so scared that Minho won't be able to defeat it. He won't get over his fear. His experiences seem to be extremely intense.

I stare at the second eldest, his eyes closed, but he's still awake. Felix looks over, but I don't make eye contact. I almost never want to leave Minho's side. I can't sleep knowing he's next. He's such a sensitive person already. This is making it all worse.

"Hyung."

I glance up, Seungmin holding a cup toward me. "Oh, thanks. Is Chan in the kitchen still?"

"Yeah, the food is almost done."

"Alright."

I get up, leaving the full glass on the table. Chan is staring at the pan of pasta on the stove. His shoulders are tense, his mind somewhere else.

"Chan?" I touch his arm lightly, seeing his eyes come back to reality. "You okay?"

"Yeah, the pasta is almost done."

"I'll set the table."

We're all such bad liars.