Class festivities 😉

Chifuyu was basically asleep while there class was voting on events.

That was until he heard his name...

"And Matsuno-kun will be our cross dresser for this class."

"What!" The blonde shouted lifting his head up from where it was comfortably laying on his desk.

"Uh the class voted you for the cross dressing competition," The class president stated.

"You do have very feminine eyes almost like natural eyeliner," A girl stated.

"I am not fucking doing that," The blonde objected.

"Please our class will lose if your not the one to do it," The class vice president pleaded.

"I think it's a great idea," The blonde heard a familiar voice from the doorway.

"No Baji-san I am not doing it," The blonde blushed. "I am not wearing a dress in front of the whole school."

"Oh but we had a bet not to long ago and who lost?" Baji pretended to question. "That's right you did," The raven flooded the blondes head full of memories of their special night together "So this is your punishment, you have to dress up as a girl for this class," Baji told the blonde looking him dead in the eyes.

"F-fine," The blonde mumbled through his arms, he was trying to cover his beat red face.

Their class cheered happy that the blonde would allow it.

While the class was distracted Baji bent over to whisper in the blondes ear "Good boy~"

.

"Do I really have to do this," Chifuyu whined.

"It's not that embarrassing Chifuyu now come out of there, I have to make sure your measurements are correct," Mitsuya told the blonde through a curtain.

Chifuyu pouted walking out of the dressing area.

"Looks a little lose over here..." Mitsuya mumbled. "Come over here and stand still," The older boy ordered.

Chifuyu blushed doing as the lavender hair boy told him.

"This is so embarrassing..." Chifuyu continued to pouted and complain.

"Hey it's okay it's just for a class competition," Mitsuya tried to reassure him.

"I just hope Baji-san doesn't see me like this," Chifuyu sighed.

"Yeah he'd probably lose his shit," Mitsuya mumbled raising his eyebrows.

"What was that?" The blonde asked.

"Nothing, anyways you're all set," Mitsuya smiled standing back up to admire his work.

Chifuyu looked in the mirror and sighed "I do look really feminine don't I."

"Oh here," Mitsuya dodged the question handing the blonde cat ears.

"What are these?" Chifuyu asked already knowing the answer.

"I think you know," Mitsuya answered.

"Alright let's just get this over with," Chifuyu rolled his eyes putting the headband on walking into his classroom.

Everyone turned to stare at the blonde.

Oh my fucking God this is so beyond embarrassing.

"Woah," Everyone awed at how girly the boy looked.

"Shit I thought you were a girl for a second," One of the boys commented.

"We're for sure winning this contest," The class president announced proudly.