The Message

"I wanna go do something fuuunnn," Mikey whined to Draken, laying his head on the table.

Baji let out a small laugh through his nose. The small blonde boy picked up his head glancing over at him assuming he was laughing at him but he was on his phone with a small blush on his cheeks.

"Whatcha doing?" Mikey grinned, turning to face the ravenette.

"Hm?" Baji looked up from his phone "Oh nothing," He let out a small fake laugh attempting to put his phone in his pocket.

"Who were you texting?" The small blonde asked, giving the taller blonde a glance.

"No one," Baji replied a bit coldly.

"Here," Draken handed Baji's phone to the smaller blonde.

"Wait," Baji patted his pockets "Give that back!" Baji reached across the table but the blonde got up and wandered away.

Mitsuya sat back, taking a sip of his lemonade and just watched this mess start to unfold.

"Good thing I know your password," Mikey giggled as Baji chased him around.

"C'mon give it back!" Baji basically growled at the blonde jumping forward, tackling him.

"Bitch! Get off of me!" Mikey kicked at him, throwing the phone up to Mitsuya.

Mitsuya caught it looking at it "Oooh who's this pretty blonde boy that's your background," Mitsuya teased knowing the truth.

"Hm?" Mikey huffed, confused. Holding Baji down with his legs.

"Get off my phone...please?" Baji tried a nicer approach.

"Hm," Mitsuya hummed opening messages. "Let's see."

"Who's Fuyu? They got a heart by their name," Draken said, looking over Mitsuya's shoulder clicking on the name.

"Ugh," Mikey grunted when Baji threw his head back on him, freeing himself from the smaller blonde.

Draken tossed the phone over to the twins who were ignoring whatever the captains were doing.

"Hm?" Angry hummed, catching the phone looking at the messages.

"Give it back!" Baji yelled completely over the other boys' shenanigans.

"There's a picture of a blonde boy with a black cat," Angry said looking at the messages.

"Yeah you looked super cute with Peke J," Smiley read the last text Baji sent to the younger boy aloud for everyone to hear.

"Stop! This isn't funny!" Baji reached for his phone which was tossed back over to Mikey.

"Oh what should I text this Fuyu," Mikey grinned, catching the phone and starting to type something.

"Mikey NO! Stop!" Baji ran over to the small blonde knowing he was going to send some weird, probably dirty text.

"Here you go," Mikey grinned with a giggle, giving Baji his phone back.

The ravenette snatched his phone back looking at the text the blonde sent, making the taller boy blush heavily.

"Mikey!" Baji angrily burst at the blonde boy.

Mikey just laughed walking back over to his seat to finish eating his noodles.

"That's not funny!" Baji continued to yell at the smaller blonde boy.

"What's it say?" Draken asked curiously.

.

"Want some tea?" Chifuyu asked his blonde best friend.

"Yeah sure," Takemichi smiled while sitting on the couch.