Confused

Baji sighed laying in his bed thinking there's something wrong with him.

The way Chifuyu makes him feel lately was pissing him off because he couldn't figure out why he felt so warm and fuzzy near him.

Especially at the festival last night during the fireworks...

He sighed picking up his phone sending a text

'Can we talk?'

'Yeah sure about what?'

'Can we talk in person meet me at xxxx xxxx at 12:30'

'Alright see you there'

Baji sat up in his bed and started to head out.

.

The lavender haired boy walked into a small Boba shop where the raveonette wanted to meet up.

"Hey Baji what's up?" Mitsuya asked taking a seat at his table that was strangely completely away from everyone else.

"Okay your the only person who's allowed to know about this, got it?" Baji told the younger boy.

"Alright?" Mitsuya looked at him with a bit of confusion, it's not like they were best friends or anything so he was clueless to what was going on.

"You're gay right?" Baji asked looking around.

Mitsuya looked unamused and stood up out of his chair not saying a word.

"Wait," Baji looked dead serious at him.

Mitsuya sighed sitting back down in his chair.

"Why would you need to know that?" The lavender boy asked the raven.

"Because...I need help," Baji whispered.

"I hope you know you look ridiculous," Mitsuya told the older boy.

"What do you mean?" Baji asked, offended

"You're wearing sunglasses with a black baseball cap and whispering to me, you look like a creep," Mitsuya told him taking a sip of his tea.

Baji pouted his lips taking his hat and sunglasses off.

"Anyways I-" Baji stopped himself. "You're not gay?" Baji asked confused he thought his whole life that Mitsuya was gay.

"I thought we were talking about your problems not about me," Mitsuya glared at Baji "And if not I'm gonna leave."

"Yeah yeah sorry anyways, there's this guy he's one of my best friends and he makes me feel weird like..." Baji hesitated trying to find the right words.

Mutsuya raised and eyebrow intrigued on what the raven was saying.

So that's why he was asking me if I was gay...

"He makes my chest tight and my face gets really hot so I think he makes me angry," Baji told the lavender haired boy.

"Wha- so you are telling me when your with this guy your chest feels tight and your face gets hot and you think that means your mad at him?" Mitsuya asked him to make sure he heard the older boy correctly.

"No Angry," Baji replied with full seriousness.

"When your angry at literally anybody else in this world do you feel like that?" Mitsuya asked still confused.

"No," Baji answered plainly.

"So that means this guy doesn't make you angry that means you lik-" Mitsuya rolled his eyes getting cut off by Baji.