The Party

Chifuyu had just gotten out of the shower when he got a text from Baji.

'I'll be down stairs in 10'

'Alright :)'

Chifuyu ruffled his hair in a towel walking over to his closet to pick out an outfit. He put on a white button up not buttoning the buttons at the top, with a pair of black baggy jeans.

"This looks fine," Chifuyu smiled walking out of his room to go put his shoes on.

"I'm going out!" Chifuyu yelled quickly, slipping on some black and white Converse.

"Where are you going?!" His mom yelled from the other room, walking over to where the blonde was.

"Out with Baji-san," He answered, opening the door.

"Oh why are you dressed so nice?" She smirked at him "Is it a date?" She let out a light laugh.

"No mom!" Chifuyu blushed, slamming the door behind him.

"Aw he's so adorable," His mom smiled proudly going back to her room.

Chifuyu shook his head hoping to make his blush go away as he walked down the stairs.

Baji whistled when the blonde came into sight, "You look nice," He commented with a small smile on his lips.

Chifuyu's blush came right back with a small "Thank you"

"You look nice too," Chifuyu commented back.

Baji was dressed a bit more casual, just a T-shirt and black baggy jeans.

Baji smiled, putting an arm around the blonde "let's go." Chifuyu could have sworn he saw a light blush on Baji's cheeks as they walked out of the building together.

They walked like that for a while until Baji lifted his arm to check his phone to make sure he knew where they were actually going.

"We're going the wrong way," Baji nervously smiled, scratching his head.

"Are you kidding?" Chifuyu deadpanned at the ravenette.

"We were supposed to turn right, not left back there," Baji pointed, turning around, walking in the correct direction.

Chifuyu rolled his eyes with a small smile but he couldn't help it he loved how dumb Baji could be sometimes it was cute, and Baji doesn't really show his cute side.

...

Baji plopped down on a couch, the blonde following close behind him sitting next to the ravenette, the music was quieter and more muffled and they were the only two in there.

Baji smirked at Chifuyu and pressed his lips against his cup taking a sip of his drink.

Chifuyu focused on Baji's lips and how they were placed on the ravenettes cup, almost getting stuck in a trance but he shook himself out of it.

Chifuyu what the hell?! He thought to himself after realizing he was staring at his best friend.

Chifuyu took a shaky breath while clearing his throat quietly, suddenly feeling a sense of nervousness "So how's your drink?"

Baji's lips left the rim of his glass, and he licked the remaining liquid off his lips, "It's pretty delicious actually. Mitsuya made it. I'm not too sure what it is though," Baji glanced at the younger boy. He looked really cute tonight. "Would you like to try it?" he moved the glass toward the blonde's lips.

Chifuyu always did what the ravenettes said, he just trusted him that much he moved his lips up to the glass and Baji tipped the glass up while Chifuyu tipped his head back, taking a sip of the alcohol. Baji pulled the glass away and watched for Chifuyu's reaction. Chifuyu licked his lips slowly making the ravenette feel butterflies form in his stomach.