Memories

Chifuyu woke up with a headache, feeling terribly sick, and no memory of last night.

Suddenly his mom burst through the door "I can't believe you went out to a party and got drunk!"

Chifuyu instantly knew she was beyond pissed off with him.

"I mean you could of gotten raped or killed!" His mom angrily yelled putting a cold rag on his forehead.

"Mom I'm not a chick I can take care of myself-" Chifuyu tried to argue with her but she was not having it.

*SMACK*

"Being a woman makes no difference! You can still get raped or killed!" She screamed at him.

Chifuyu laid there mouth agape he couldn't believe his mom just slapped him.

"You're lucky Baji-kun brought you home safely. I was worried about you," She mumbled tearfully.

"I'm sorry mom.." Chifuyu apologized knowing his mom was probably beyond worried.

"It's fine, just promise me it won't happen again," She pushed the hair out of his face.

"I promi-" Chifuyu felt his throat fill up while sitting up, throwing up on the floor next to his mothers feet.

"Ewww!" His mom jumped back "Ugh this is why I don't drink," She mumbled to herself.

"Let me go find a bucket and some medicine," She told him, rubbing his back, then exiting his room.

"Ugh..." Chifuyu groaned he had never had alcohol before last night and he didn't believe this aftermath was worth getting drunk considering he couldn't remember what even happened in the first place.

"I'm back!" His mom sang coming through the doorway again "Oh by the way you're cleaning up your own vomit. I am not touching that shit," She told him, placing a big kitchen bowl on the floor next to his bed.

"And here's some ibuprofen for the headache I assume you have, I also brought you three water bottles. You need to drink lots of water....oh do you want anything to eat?" She asked while placing the waters down next to the ibuprofen.

"No," He answered, grabbing the ibuprofen and a water bottle.

"Alright, feel better sweetie," She kissed his forehead, then headed to the kitchen to make him something to eat anyway.

Chifuyu took the pills, chugging the whole water bottle. "Ugh," he groaned again, closing his eyes hoping to just fall asleep.

Chifuyu's head suddenly remembered one sentence that said 'Meet me in the bathroom in 10 minutes' His eyes shot open sitting up "Who said that?" He asked himself trying to remember "Oh god did I hook up with someone?!" He mumbled loudly that he couldn't remember what happened after that for the life of him.

'Meow' Peke J. meowed at the blonde sensing his stress, jumping up onto his bed.

"This is gonna stress me out terribly," He told his cat laying back down feeling nauseous again.

Peke J. jumped on his chest kneading his paws on him laying down drifting to sleep.

"I wish I was a cat," Chifuyu told Peke J. closing his eyes hoping to fall asleep, but that's when his phone started ringing.

"Ugh!" Chifuyu groaned, reaching over to see who was calling him. The blonde rolled his eyes when he read the name

'Takemichi🤞'

"Hello?" The taller blonde answered the phone.

"Bro!" The smaller blonde yelled in his ear.

Chifuyu moved his phone from his ear bringing it back when the yelling stopped. "What?" He replied in an irritated tone.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" The smaller blonde asked.

"No...do you?" Chifuyu replied, hoping the other would know what happened.

"A little bit," Takemichi answered, rubbing his face.

"Well what do you remember?" Chifuyu asked, hoping Takemichi would know if he hooked up with someone.

"Well we all got super drunk and sat in a circle playing spin the bottle," Takemichi mumbled, seeming embarrassed.

"When did this happen?" Chifuyu asked surprised that he would agree to that.

"After someone shouted the police were there but they weren't something like that," Takemichi explained.

Chifuyu hummed, letting Takemichi know to keep going.

"Well-"

"WAIT! Did I kiss anyone?!" Chifuyu cut the older blonde off.

Takemichi hesitated.

"Yeah," He answered

"Who," Chifuyu said in the most serious tone ever.

"Well you kissed like 4 people," Takemichi nervously laughed.

"WHAT!" Chifuyu could not believe what he was hearing right now.

"Well you kissed me, Mikey, Mitsuya and Angry," Takemichi answered embarrassed.

Chifuyu was too stunned to speak.

"Chifuyu?" Takemichi asked to see if he was still alive.

"Oh and Baji took you home that's about all I can remember and he seemed pretty pissed off," The older blonde continued despite having no response from the younger blonde.

Chifuyu sighed "Alright I got to go."

"Wait-" Takemichi tried but the younger blonde had already hung up on him.

"Should I text them?" Chifuyu asked Peke J.

"Meow," The black purred while kneading his paws in his caretaker's chest.

Chifuyu laid there staring at his ceiling debating if he should text the boys that he had ended up kissing.