Jealously 2

"Well it's good to know I've just been a nuisance for all these years..." The blonde mumbled with a sniffle. "Just so you know I could never hate you..." Chifuyu mumbled walking away. He just wanted to go home out of the rain. He couldn't do this anymore; he didn't want to argue anymore. 

"Where are you going?" Baji asked the blonde. "Our apartment building is this way."

"Just away from you!" Chifuyu yelled back not even turning around he was trying so hard not to start crying.

"Let me see your palms," The raven spoke, the blonde tensed a bit stopping in his tracks, he could feel Baji's stare on his nape.

Silence fell between them as the wind picked up, it was still raining and both boys were soaking wet from standing in it. Chifuyu brought his hands in front of himself trying to hide them.

"Why do you care?" He asked, pulling his sleeves down.

"Because I want to see them," The older boy slowly started walking towards the blonde. "Show me," The taller one demanded in the same tone from before, at the party.

Chifuyu didn't move, not even so much as flinch when the older boy carefully grabbed his wrist forcing his hand out of a fist, revealing his bloody palms.

Baji sighed "Alright let's go back to my place and fix your hands up," The raven said normally, like the pair weren't just screaming at each other.

Huh?

The taller boy started walking but stopped when Chifuyu wasn't following behind him. 

"Hm? Are you tired? Aw do you want me to carry you?" Baji asked, teasing the shorter boy.

What?!

"C'mon Fuyu," Baji smiled.

"Wha-," Chifuyu was so confused right now he couldn't comprehend what was going on. The next thing he knew Baji wrapped his arms around his hips and picked him up.

"Huh?!" The blonde had a bright blush on his face with a very confused look and he was internally freaking out a bit. But he accepted whatever was going on and wrapped his legs around the raven's waist, along with his arms being wrapped around his neck, resting his head on Baji's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Fuyu, you just made me upset. I didn't mean any of that," Baji apologized as they walked, resting his head on the blonde's shoulder.

The blonde was happy to hear that a sudden pressure from his chest was lifted, and he knew Baji meant it. The raven never apologizes to anyone no matter who they are.

"It's okay," Chifuyu smiled, closing his eyes, cuddling his face into Baji's neck, holding him as close as he could.

Baji smiled "Also I hope you know Yui is a lesbian."

"What?" The blonde moved his head looking at Baji.

"Yeah she's gay," Baji told the younger.

Chifuyu rested his face on Bajis neck with a sigh.

Baji let out a small giggle.

"It's not funny," The younger groaned into his neck.

"But It is," Baji laughed.

.

"You got ten times heavier when you fell asleep," Baji complained with an eye roll placing the youngers slumped body on the couch.

"Keisuke?" His mom emerged from her room.

"Hm? Yeah mom?" Baji looked over at her real quick before looking for their first aid kit.

"Is that Matsuno-kun?" She asked, pointing at the soaking wet boy sleeping on their couch.

"Did you kill him?!" His mom asked with huge concern in her voice.

"No of course not," Baji was appalled by her reaction.

"Oh good...Then why is his wet ass on my couch?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Because he fell asleep? Obviously," Baji answered quickly, followed by a flying object hitting the back of his head. 

"Ow," Baji glared at his mom, rubbing the back of his head.

"Get him off the couch or put a towel down at least, I'm going back to bed," She told her son walking back into her bedroom.

Baji rolled his eyes as he took the bandages and ointment out of the bathroom.

"Yeah no I'm not picking you up again," Baji told the blonde wrapping up his hands.

"Baji...san," The younger boy mumbled in his sleep.

"Hm?" Baji looked up at the smaller boy who seemed to still be sleeping.

"Aww you're dreaming about me," Baji giggled, continuing to wrap the younger's hands.

The blonde grunted loudly followed almost by a soft moan.

Baji blushed looking up; he had never heard such a sound from the blonde before. Chifuyu was panting and had a bright blush on his face, possibly sweating but he was already soaking wet so it was hard to tell.

"Chifuyu?" The raven asked loudly, poking the youngers cheek. 

Chifuyu didn't awaken

Baji squinted his eyes at the blonde

What could he be dreaming about?

"WAKE UP!" Baji yelled into the blonde's face.

The younger jumped back with a small yelp, feeling his fight or flight kick in, swinging at the raven who easily dodged it.

"Good you're awake," Baji smiled, bringing his face back, just centimeters from Chifuyu's face. "Go take a bath and put on some of my clothes. I don't want you to get sick." 

"O-okay," Chifuyu mumbled, to flustered and adrenaline filled to object at the moment. 

"Good I'll make us something to eat," Baji said, bringing his face back away from the blondes walking into the kitchen, Chifuyu quickly collected himself getting up walking into the bathroom.