The twins

Info about the sisters:
Aki Suzuki:
Older twin
Long black hair with bangs
Right eye is brown and left is blue
Straight - has a crush on Matsuno Chifuyu
Grade average is Bs and Cs
Manipulates guys for money
Loud and a pick me girl
Shorter than her younger sister

Yui Suzuki:
Younger twin
Short White hair with curtain bangs
Right eye is blue and left eye is half brown half green
Lesbian - has a crush on Mai Mai
Grade average As
Sweet loves making new friends
Very confident and cool
Taller than her older sister
.
"Hey Lil sis," Aki knocked, opening her twin sister's door. 

"Yeah?" Yui asked, looking over at her sister. 

"I need you to do something for me," The black haired girl said walking in the white haired girls room sitting next to her. 

"What?" The taller girl asked while unwrapping a sucker. 

"There's this guy I like at our school but I think he has a crush on this other guy-" Aki said, fiddling with her hair. 

"No," Yui answered immediately. 

"I'll give you 11,916 yen," (100$) The smaller sister suggested. 

Yui glared at her sister and sighed "Fine but I'm not kissing anyone you know I'm a lesbian," She answered her sister. 

"I know you just need to distract Baji Keisuke for a while," Aki instructed. 

"So you like the little blonde kid that's always around him?" The younger one questioned. 

"Yep Matsuno Chifuyu," Aki answered with a small smile and blush on her cheeks. 

"Yeah he's really sweet, he's my science bestie," Yui told her younger sister, putting the sucker in her mouth. 

"WHAT?! YOUR FRIENDS WITH HIM AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!" Aki burst at her sister. 

"Shut the fuck up," The younger slapped her sisters cheek. 

"Owwwwyyyy," The older whined 

"Shut up you're so pick me, get out of my room," Yui rolled her eyes, fed up with her older sister. 

"Hmph," The shorter crossed her arms with a pout storming out of her sister's room. 

"Finally," The taller rolled her eyes again, putting her headset back on. 

"You need to give me 11,916 yen before I do this," Yui extended her hand towards her sister. 

"You can half for now," Aki said, plopping 5,958 yen in her sister's hand. 

Yui rolled her eyes shoving the money in her skirt pocket while running up to Baji, who was without the blonde? That's weird but I guess it was P.E and he was walking to the vending machines. 

"Hey, you're Baji Keisuke right?" Yui asked, walking right next to the raveonette. 

"Hm? Oh yeah," Baji looked at the girl who was taller than him. 

"Cool, your teeth are really cool, you're like a vampire. I've always wanted teeth like that. I think it would go really well with my aesthetic," Yui smiled at the smaller boy. 

"Uh yeah," Baji answered in a confused tone. 

"Oh my name's Yui Suzuki," The white haired girl extended her hand towards the raven. 

Baji took her hand not very confidently. Baji never had a good sense but he felt like he was almost intimidated by the girl. 

"How tall are you?" Yui asked the boy.