Toman

The older boy walked out of his room filling up a glass of water chugging it down instantly.

"So who's in your room?" Bajis mother asked him with a glare.

"Hm?" Baji hummed in confusion filling up another glass of water.

"You knew I was home and you still did that last night I know I'm a heavy sleeper but who ever you were with was so damn loud," She told her son angrily cutting up her fruit.

Baji almost choaked on his water realising what his mother meant.

"I'm really offended that you didn't think I wouldn't notice either I'm not stupid like you-" She stopped her sentence after seeing who emerged from her son's room.

An all to familiar small blonde boy.

His hair was messed up beyond belief and he was wearing Bajis shirt rubbing his eyes yawning. Not to mention the marks on his neck on the faint handprints on his limbs.

"Oh," Was all the woman had to say as she watched the younger boy wonder into the kitchen.

"Give me that," Chifuyu snatched the glass of water from the older boy chugging it down.

"I knew it," She mumbled to herself putting her cut up fruit into a Tupperware.

"Hey Matsuno-kun you want some of this pineapple?" Bajis mom asked giving her son the look.

"Sure," Chifuyu smiled taking a piece.

"Yeah I'm sure Keisuke will appreciate it later," She teased winking at the boy.

Chifuyu looked at Baji confused but the raven looked embarrassed.

"Mom please don't," The raven pleaded.

"Well if you are just gonna have sex while I'm home and I'm capable of catching you I am aloud to tease you about it, it's only fair," She snapped back at her son.

"Huh?!" Chifuyu looked at the raven again, he didn't realize that Bajis mom was home or he wouldn't of egged the raven on.

"Mom please stop your embarrassing Fuyu," Baji rolled his eyes putting his arm around the blonde.

"This wouldn't be happening if you two just went and did it somewhere else," She shrugged putting her fruit into the fridge.

"Whatever," Baji rolled his eyes again taking the blondes hand walking away from where his mother was.

"Stop it with your attitude child!" She yelled.

"Shut up!" Baji yelled back to his mother.

"You should be more like your little boyfriend!" She shouted.

Oh please don't drag me into this... Was Chifuyu's only thought.

The blonde realized that Baji actually looked hurt by that comment.

"Hey you okay?" The blonde asked making sure the raven was okay.

"Yeah, I just wish that she'd like me more for me," Baji frowned with a shrug.

"If it makes a difference I like you for who you are," Chifuyu smiled at the raven. "I'm sure she likes you but she just wants you to keep getting better."

"Yeah," Baji mumbled.

Chifuyu frowned pulling the raven into a hug.

Baji rested his nose atop of the blondes head he smelt of his the youngers normal smell mixed with the smell of the raven.

I wonder if I smell like him

"I love you," Baji told the blonde so casually that the younger almost didn't realize what he had said.