The Hideout

They were following the scent for quite a while. They were on that scent for about 9 hours. They were in this forest now. Soul was wondering where the end of this scent was. Then Blair was slowing down and she said that the smell was getting stronger. They were close now.

They stopped in front of a red wood tree. Blair said, "This is where the scent ends. I can't smell anything beyond this tree. What do you think Soul? They might be underground."

"I think that you should try to get the others and bring them here. We might need as much help as we could get." He said not knowing how dangerous this might be. But in his mind, he knows that he can't wait much longer to rescue Maka. I might have to go as soon as Blair leaves. I need to get to her now. I wish I had a mirror. He had thought while checking the tree out.

"Ok. Stay here while I go get help. I will be right back." She said while running back as fast as she could.

He saw her off. This tree looks a little off from other trees. It looks like the bark stick out a bit more and the branches look a bit too straight from the trunk to look natural.

He started to feel around the tree to check out the texture of the tree. He felt something poking out of the back of the tree. It felt like a handle. He wanted to try to pull it out to get a better look at it. When he pulled it, he heard a click.

The entire tree started to shake violently. Half of the trunk started to move up and it revealed the entire tree to be hollow with a big hole in the ground.

Ok. That happened. Now what should I do. Should I jump in or wait until the others get here. I might be a while before they come here. I think I should go now. Who knows what is happening to Maka right now. I have to save her. Now. He thought while jumping into the deep, dark hole.

At Kid's Office

Blair went storming up to Kid's office, zoomed through the door and almost ran into Kid himself. "We might have found where Maka was taken to. But we don't know for sure." She said while panting.

"Really. Well that's good. Also using you was a good idea too. What is your report of Maka's kidnap?" he said while still trying to get any piece of information himself through books. And reports from others.

Blair started to explain everything from the time she woke up this morning until she almost banged her head on Kid's leg. She was worried for Maka and now Soul. He might do something crazy.

"Let's get back up for Soul right now. I will send some of our strongest meisters for him. He will mostly likely need it." He said as he was walking towards his mirror to call everyone and give them their orders.

At the Tree Hideout

Soul started walking through the tunnel. When he reached the end of the tunnel, he saw something strange.

He saw an empty throne on top of a lot of dead bodies. There were lights floating randomly in the air. They were a soft blue light shining brightly. He realized they were innocent souls that were most likely trapped on this place. Those bodies must have had owned these souls floating in the air. He had thought to himself while he kept on walking around a few bodies towards the strange empty throne.

When he got closer to the throne, he noticed there was another throne next to the first one. This one was smaller though. He got a closer look at the smaller one and saw that there was a person in it. It was a girl. She looked very familiar. It was dark so it was a little hard to see who exactly she was. He looked closer, while stepping on a bunch of bodies. A soul went by her face and he realized that it was Maka.

Maka was sleeping in the throne. She looks like she was having a bad dream somehow.

Soul immediately went to Maka's side and grabbed her head. He shook her softly to try to wake her up. "Hey. Maka. It's time to wake up now. We need to get out of here. Come on, Maka. Please wake up." He said softly whispering in her ear. I hope the guy who kidnapped her is gone. I don't need any trouble with him at this minute. He thought while looking around to see if anyone alive is here.

Soul picked up Maka in a bridal style. "Boy, you are heavy. When we get home, you are going on a diet." He said in a joking matter finally relieved that he got his Maka back.

"Hahaha. I see that you are trying to take my beautiful angel to that unworthy, pathetic world up above. But she won't be leaving quite yet." A strange voice said behind Soul. His voice sounded familiar. He knew that the janitor's voice, but it felt like he heard it elsewhere. Then he realized that it was also the Kishin's voice. The new Kishin that they were assigned to fight and defeat.

The Kishin appeared before Soul in front of his exit. He started walking towards Soul. "Well, so you are the boy that she was holding hands with. Well, she is mine now. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. You already know my name, Akuma Rose. But did you finally figure out that I was the Kishin that you fought a couple of days ago. From that moment on, I realized that I loved that girl you are holding in your arms. So, if you would, put her back in the throne, now." He said while pointing in the direction of the throne.

Soul couldn't believe what he was saying. Soul letting go of her is impossible. "I'm not letting her go. She is coming with me and we are leaving." He said while walking towards the door past the Kishin. He was scared of course, but he had to get Maka out of there ASAP.

"Haha. Wrong answer." Akuma said with a smirk on his face. He then snapped his fingers.

Maka poofed out of Soul's arms and back into the throne. "You should have done what I said. Isn't that right Maka?" He asked while now surrounding her throne and patting his hands on her head. He then leaned his hand down to where his lips were just close enough to breathe on Maka's own lips.

He then kissed Maka. First, it was just a peck. Then, it turned into a full passionate French kiss. Maka was asleep though. Soul was frozen in place. He was seeing another man kissing his Maka.

He got pissed now. Soul ran up to where Maka and Akuma were and turned his hand into a Scythe. He tried to swing to where it would hit Akuma, but he missed.

"No, no, no, no. Let's' not fight in front of a lady. You don't need to be here for our ceremony. So how about you be a good boy and stay here. Ok." Akuma said while having him trapped under a weapon that he just pulled out now.

"Damn you Bastard!" Soul shouted out while still being trapped under his weapon.

"Don't you dare test me. I will leave you alive for now. For Maka would want it that way. But when she wakes up, the first person she sees is the person she will fall in love with. Right after that, we will do our ritual. We will have sex to bind us forever. Then she will be mine for all of eternity. Now I think you are a little tired. Good night. Soul." He said while popping a club out of nowhere and knocking Soul out.

Those were the last words he heard before everything went black.