The mysterious stalker

"So, he escaped?" He asked

"Yes, he did. I'm sorry, we did not complete our mission." She said with a rather disappointed look.

"Well, at least nobody is hurt." He said.

"Ya, that's true. Hey, Kid. I would like to take a small break from this mission for a while. I need to work on a plan to stop this Kishin. Is it alright?" She asked.

"Yes. That is fine with me." He said with a smile.

"Thank you. I will be going home now. I'll be back in ten days to go on this mission again." She said while bowing, and then jogging towards the door with a little more of a cheery smile on her face than when she walked in.

"OK. I will see you then." He said while bowing back, and then continued to move the mirror 2 and 1/2 inches to the left to make it symmetrical.

At Maka's House

Maka arrived at her apartment. She opened the door telling Soul the news. "Hey, Soul. We will be taking a break for ten days to figure out a plan for to defeat the Kishin."

"Alright, that's good. Since it's my turn to cook, I'm making some pizza." He said while putting the pizza in the oven.

"OK. I'll set the table then." She said very happily. She loves Soul's cooking. It's the best.

On a Random Roof

He finally got to see her again. I love her pigtails. They are the cutest things ever. And her smile can brighten anyone's day. I admit it, I have fallen in love with her. I must make a plan for her to fall in love with me too. We can live happily, forever in the new world. She can be my queen. Now, how should I do it? He had thought.

He was on a rooftop staring at Maka while she was eating with Soul. "Ahh, I know. I will give her a love potion. She will definitely fall in love with me then. I will be back my love." He said, disappearing in to the air.

Back At Maka's House

"Well, I'm going to bed. Good night Soul." She said going to her room.

"OK. Good night Maka." He said, being happy that she finally cheered up. Then he went to his room and fell asleep.