I'm Right Here

Soul is getting a little worried of why hasn't Maka come home yet. He continues to watch TV and starts to nod off. "Don't go to sleep. You gotta stay up for when Maka get home. She'll be here soon. Stay awake." He said to himself. It's getting pretty late. He starts to nod off again and then finally goes to sleep.

Soul's Dream

"Hey Soul. Let's go on a date. It'll be fun." She said while holding up a couple of tickets to go to the zoo.

She had a really cute outfit on. She curled her pigtails in a way that looked really adorable, even for her. She then wore a baby blue dress with yellow markings on it. She looked the cutest that he couldn't believe that he was actually going to be with his angel forever. She looks as beautiful as the day of when we had met.

He was about to touch her hand and then some black sand storm came over them suddenly. He tried grabbing for her, but he grabbed nothing. He started feeling something inside him, something like Madness. It started suffocating him to where he was on the ground clutching at his heart. It was pitch black to where you couldn't even see your nose on your face. He didn't know if up was down or down was up. He didn't hear a sound either. Sometime during this time, he even thought that he was deaf.

"Maka. Are you still there? Maka! Maka!" he yelled. He couldn't find her. He started yelling her name over and over to where his voice was all scratchy. He didn't hear a single sound or even a movement in the darkness and madness. He was feeling fear. He was terribly afraid that he would never see Maka again. He started crying and screaming and even laughing and feeling like he was mad.

Soul! Soul! Where are you?! SOUL! Maka screamed out. Each word was louder than the last. Her screams was deafening to Soul. The voices came from everywhere but his soul was being pulled in a certain direction. He started running over to where he was being pulled, but it felt like he was running for hours. The longer the time went, the more he cried. He couldn't control himself. He thought that he was going to lose himself right there. "Where are you? Maka!

He found a door in front of him. I was a king's door. It was huge and black with red streaks of some liquid slowly dripping down it. He opened the door and saw a throne with Maka sitting in it. Maka had her eyes wide open but had a breathing pattern like she was in a deep sleep. She looked almost creepy and unrecognizable like a different person.

He called out for her, and that got her attention. "Soul. Is that you? Soul. I'm scared. Soul, where are you? I can't see you. SOUL!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She was in real pain. Soul ran up to her and grabbed her into his arms. She started struggling. He tried to call out and comfort her, but nothing came out. She tried everything to get out of his arms. He was panicking.What should I do to get her to calm down and to let her know that I'm here for her? She started laughing like crazy like she was mad.

A man appeared out of nowhere. Soul looked up at him to see who he was. The man was talking but no sound came out. He was looking at Maka with such a creepy smile. Then he was glaring at Soul with such murderous intentions.

Maka was struggling even more now. The man was whispering something into Maka's ear. Maka reacted to what he said and laughed and struggled even more, until she had finally got out of Soul's arms. She then ran up to the man and kissed him. This broke Soul's heart and he cried whatever tears he had left. She must be under a spell, maybe.

The man gave Maka a command, then the man gave Maka a scythe. It was black with a red liquid dripping on it like on the door.

I'm right here. He wanted to say it, but nothing came out so he was scared and full of fear. He then became blind. He didn't know what to do.

She raised her arms and started aiming at Soul. She started crying and then struck. A bright white light came out of nowhere. He could finally see, and breathe again. He saw this woman standing right in front of him. She had the same hair color as Maka and looked like an angel too.

"Soul, listen to me. Remember what I say from here on. Maka is in danger. She lost herself and can't find the light that you see right now. She won't be able to make it without you by her side. Please protect her. You are her only hope. Soul, go find her. Go now!" the woman said, and then disappeared out of sight.

End of Dream

He woke up suddenly with his arm grabbing for something. The TV was still on. Well, that was weird. I wonder where Maka is? I hope that she is alright.