Akuma Rose

Soul and Maka both got dressed for work. Soul was wearing his black and red suit. He was very fond of it.

Maka was wearing her usual outfit when she was a senior. They both walked out the door holding hands.

Soul locked the door and they went to go to the academy.

Akuma was in the bathroom. He was getting himself ready to meet Maka personally instead of stalking her. He has black hair, red eyes, and is about as tall as Tsubaki. He then changed his eye color to blue and his outfit into some baggy pants and a black t=shirt. "Now I'm ready to meet my sweet Maka." He said to himself.

He walked out to the front to see if he can find her. He was shocked. He finally saw her. She has finally arrived to him. But now, he was even more shocked by what he saw. He saw the boy holding her hand. Rage is now filling his blood. He knew he had to think of something and fast. "Hello. I'm the new janitor. Do you think you can help me for a second? Death the kid hired me, but he forgot to show me around. You know how he is. I just need to be shown around the place, that's it." He said

"Sure. I can give you a tour." She said while leading Akuma into the DWMA. "See you in an hour, Soul. Bye." She said waving towards him.

"Yea, see you at 8am." He said while waving back.

In the Basement "And this is the janitor's office. You will work most of your time here when you're not cleaning." She said while leading Akuma into the room. It just looked like any regular janitor's office, but it had skulls all over the place. It was pretty clean big room though.

"Wow, this is pretty cool." He said while sitting down.

"Well, I'm going to go teach my class. Bye." She said while heading out.

"Wait! Do you want a drink or some money or something? I really want to thank you for the tour and I want to show my thanks for it too. Besides, I don't even know your name." He said while grabbing her hand. Her hand felt like heaven. It was so soft. He never wanted to let go of her.

"No thanks. I'm good. I already ate breakfast. But, I could see you when teaching hours are over. And my name is Maka, Maka Albarn. What's yours?" she asked taking her hand away and putting it on the doorknob. He is really creepy. She thought while trying not to be rude.

My name is Akuma, Akuma Rose. Then I will see you then. Bye." He said while waving bye to her.

In the classroom "Hey Soul, you know that new janitor that is in the basement. He really creeps me out." She said with a weirded out look. She then got her papers organized for the first class with an ice cold chill up her spine.

"Why does he creep you out and what's his name too. The name can creep people out a lot." Soul wondered why she is like this but he does have that feeling that he shouldn't trust this new janitor either.

"His name is Akuma, Akuma Rose. It felt like he was stalking me and he wants me to meet him after school." Maka was also having that bad feeling about Akuma.

"Ahh, that name could creep people out. Well, I guess you're going to have to meet him again after school then, uhh." He said while correcting the rest of the papers he had from Thursday. He felt like he heard this name before but he can't remember from where he heard it. He decided to brush it off for now. He will remember it later when that name comes back to him.

They started with a pop-up quiz to surprise them to see if the kids did learn anything that they taught them. They actually got 100% right on everything, which made Maka and Soul proud. They then taught the kids a few more fighting techniques for their training for their first missions. After that, the bell rang and all the freshmen went back home to do some homework.

"Well, it's time for you to see what the new guy wants." He said with a very annoyed attitude.

"Might as well. When we get back home, I am so going to make a better quiz for the kids. They are really smart. Well, I guess I'm going to see you at dinner. Good Bye Soul." She then kissed him passionately before she walked out of the room to see Akuma.

It was her first kiss and she loved every bit of it. She was glad that Soul was her first kiss. She was in heaven. She couldn't be any happier than she is now.

This was his first kiss too. His kiss felt like hours and that he could stay like this forever and never stop. A few seconds later, they stopped kissing and decided to continue with what they were doing.

"Bye Maka." He said while cleaning up to go home. He got in his motorcycle and drove home. He then got changed into is normal clothes and decided to watch TV until it was time to make dinner. A few hours later, he got up and started to make roast for dinner. "Boy, I can't wait for Maka to get home." He said while looking up and stated daydreaming.

Little did they know, their love was going to be tested by the worst trial in history.