I Love You

"By Soul, are you OK? I heard you screaming really loudly in your room, so I came to check on you." Maka said being worried about Soul.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It was just a nightmare. Hey Maka, what time is it?" He asked, being relieved that she's OK.

"It's 2:38 A.M." she said relaxing her tense of worriedsome for him. "Do you need anything?"

He was wondering if he should tell her that he loves her or if he should just let her go once again.Is that Akuma guy real or is he just in my head. I don't know but I don't want to risk it. He thought to himself. "Maka, do you think you can stay with me until I fall asleep?" he asked, blushing. He didn't want to lose her while she was there, standing right in front of him. After all the things they have been though, good and bad times, he didn't want to lose the only thing he really cares about.

"Uh-h, yea, sure. I'll stay." She said while blushing too. She knew she has always been in love with him. She just didn't know if he even liked her, nevermind loved her.

"Thanks." He said feeling better. He always loved her. He just didn't know if she felt the same. He laid back down and closed his eyes. "Hey, Maka. I want to tell you something. It's very important to me." He said being really nervous to his stomach. He practiced these lines over and over to tell her that he loves her. Well, if she doesn't like me, then I will still protect her. Well this is the moment of truth. He thought, worried that he'll get denied and another Maka-chop.

"Sure. What is it you want to say?" she asked wondering what he is going to say.

"Maka, I-I love you. Please, let me be there for you forever. I will always protect you as your weapon and your love. So please, let me be yours. If you don't like me like that, then you can Maka-chop me." He said worried she would say no. he swore he was about to throw up. I love you. I really do. He thought.

He surprised her and she went into shock when he said that. She didn't know Soul loved her. She never felt like this before. She was so happy. She couldn't hold herself back. She tackled him on the bed crying her tears of joy. "I love you too, Soul. I love you too." She said happily. She hugged him as tight as she could.

Soul was a little surprised by her reaction. He expected a Maka-chop he never seen before. He returned her hug. He was glad she loved him too. A light of peace shone out the deepest darkest of madness inside of him. He finally, truly was happy. He gets to have his most precious diamond forever. They laid in bed together. She instantly fell asleep, happily in his arms. He then fell asleep with her in his arms.

The Next Morning

He woke up satisfied that Maka was in his arms and it wasn't just a dream. He brushed her soft hair with his hands. She did look like an angel when she was sound asleep.

She woke up from a peaceful dream. Her eyes met his and she was happy that this was real. She dreamed about this. When he would finally be her boyfriend and maybe soon her husband. "Good morning Soul." She said while admiring his crimson red eyes.

"Good morning Maka." He said back, still brushing her hair. He wanted this moment to last forever. Right here and right now was the most perfect moment of his life. But he knew they both have to go to the academy and protect it from any other threats and teach other students what they need to learn. They became teachers now. Maka taught the freshmen meisters and Soul taught the freshmen weapons.

"Well time to get up and go to work. Let's go." She said getting up and heading towards her room to get dressed.

He got up too and started cooking some pancakes for the both of them. "Breakfast is ready." He said while putting the pancakes on the table.

She came out and sat down with Soul. "Wow." She said, "That smells yummy. I always love your cooking. They're the best." She smiled.

"Thanks, Maka. So how is my lovely girlfriend?" he asked while hugging his perfect angel. He was happy. He finally got what he needed, Maka Albarn.

Akuma's Stalking Point

"This bottle should be perfect for my love, Maka. Now to give it to her in her drink when she is at work." He said on the rooftop looking at Maka's smile. "But how do I get that boy away from her." he said while thinking of a plan to get Soul out of his way. "Oh well. I'll meet my true love again when she is at the academy. I will see you there." He said while disappearing again.