Love Potion

Maka went in the janitor's office to talk with Akuma to see what he wanted so she can go home to see Soul and eat dinner with him. She was a little hungry from all that happened today.

"Hello, Akuma, are you in here?" she asked while she was knocking at the door. When she walked in the room, she smelled a weird fragrance. It smelled like fresh cut plants from an Amazon or a jungle. She couldn't recognize the smell of these plants, they weren't similar at all. The smell made her a little bit dizzy and made her have some knots in her stomach.

"Yes. Come on in. I'll be in there in a minute. Go ahead and make yourself at home." He said in while making something that looked like 2 tubes. It looked like he got it from Prof. Stein. It also looked like he was mixing some liquid together too.

"Did you get that from Prof. Stein?" she asked while dropping her stuff near the door and sitting down on the couch. The smell grew stronger, and made her feel a little sick. She kept on brushing the smell off because she didn't want to be rude.

"Ya. He let me borrow it for an experiment for this evening. He was very nice to me. I owe him one when I give these back to him." He said while it looked like he was done mixing what he was mixing. He poured the solution into a mug and walked over to where Maka was. He sat on the couch and put the cup onto a teacup plate and sat it on the table in front of Maka.

When Akuma came closer to her, the smell in the room grew stronger. She almost felt that she was going to throw up at that second when he sat down right next to her. She wanted to get out of there but she didn't want to be rude, so she stayed and dealed with the smell. She started feeling numbness in her legs and in her arms. She felt very uncomfortable because it felt like she was get paralyzed by this janitor. But she just brushed it off because she didn't think that he was all an enemy.

"Would you want a drink? You must be thirsty and parched by now. Do you also want a snack?" he asked while suggesting to the cup on the table.

She felt a little suspicious of the cup and wondered what he put in the cup. "What are the ingredients in this cup?" she asked while picking up the cup and sniffed it to make sure it wasn't bad to drink. It smelled sweet, like chocolate and roses that were freshly picked from a bush.

"It has some chocolate powder mixed with a unique herb that you can't get anywhere else. My grandmother gave it to me before I moved away. It is her best ingredient. I figured you should try it. After all, you did give me a tour of the place." He said while smiling a little smirk.

She didn't see the smirk because she was interested in the cup now. She sniffed it one more time to take in that sweet smell before she drank it and it was gone. She took a sip. It tasted like chocolate ice cream and other similar flavors to that desert. She then started drinking it until there were none left in the cup. She put the cup on the table. She started feeling really dizzy now. She tried to move, but her body wouldn't listen to her. She was completely paralyzed and she thought it was the smell. Everything started turning black and then she fainted onto Akuma, who sat there and caught her before she hit the floor.

She was finally in his arms. He couldn't believe it. He was going to have her as his queen and they can rule the world together. He was so happy that he finally got his wish. Then he set her on the couch in a princess like position. And covered her in a blanket that he got out of his bag. "Now, I am going to take you to my house and after you wake up and the first person you see will be me. You will instantly fall in love with me like I have instantly fell in love with you." He picked her up like a princess and left the school to go to his house before anyone could realize that she was missing and left without much of a trace to follow.