Soul's True Awakening

Soul's POV

In the Cell

When I looked around the cell, there was a small window, and it was damp everywhere. Where am I? I decided to look outside of the cell, which were just bars in front of me.

I see 2 guards in front of the cell. The guard to my left has brown hair, and the guard to my right has blonde hair. Jeez, by their behavior, it looks like they could be London guards. They aren't moving, and they also look very serious. But they don't look that strong; I could probably get past them.

I try to get up, but my body still feels really sore. That was one hell of a hit. Ow.

I muster up some strength to turn my hand into the blade part of my scythe. Well, at least I can transform. I guess someone forgot to restrain me. Well, sucks for them and good for me. I should cut the bars down. I don't have any time to waste.

The guards turn around and see that I have a blade for a hand. They then go into a battle stance and pull out some handcuffs. They're planning to restrain me. I won't let that happen.

One of them pulls out a gun and the other pulls out an axe. By the resonance coming from the weapons, I'm guessing that these guards are meisters.

I start striking the bars while dodging bullets. The bars broke down and the brown haired guy to the left of me with the axe lunges at me. The other guard keeps shooting me too. Nobody says this was going to be easy.

I duck down and run behind the brunette. I cut him in his side and blood start pouring out. He falls down and drops his axe. His axe turns into a girl. She has black hair. Looks like my suspicions were right. She starts punching and kicking like she was a karate master or something.

The blonde keeps shooting. God, this is so uncool. I grab the girl by her hair and pull her in front of me to use her as a shield. "If you keep shooting, I will slice her neck off and she will die." The other guard didn't hesitate and kept on shooting and he hit her dead center. Wow, I thought they were comrades. These people are ruthless.

I drop her and run straight for the guard and slip behind him and slash his back. He fell and started bleeding. That shouldn't be so deep to kill him.

His weapon turns into a guy, and it looks like he knows some martial arts too. This guy as black hair too. I duck down again and turn my feet into a blade as well and swiped his feet from underneath him. The tissue in legs looks to be torn now, which will leave him lame for a couple of days.

Now to go find Maka, but I don't know where she is. Maybe the gun knows. I walk up to him while turning all of my limbs back to normal, and then I grab his shirts. I lift him up while he whelps in pain. "Where is Maka!?" I half growled/half yelled. I was a few inches from his face when I asked my question.

"Ha, I don't know what you're talking about." He half spit/half chuckled back at me.

That got me pissed. I banged him against a wall and turned my fingers into tiny sharp blades. I clawed at his chest and then stabbed into his right shoulder. He yelped in pain and coughed out blood.

"I will ask again, WHERE IS MAKA?" I emphasized every word of my question. I was so mad that I was going to kill him. Hold on Soul, I still need him alive.

He started hesitating, maybe from all of the pain he was going though. I'm not making any progress if we keep this up. I dug my fingers into his shoulder, and he yelped in pain again.

"You better tell me, or I will rip your entire arm right off if you don't. I will count to 3. 1..." I dug in more and wrapped my finger blades around the edge of a bone. He yelled in pain this time, coughing up more blood. "2..." I started to pull his arm away from his body and it popped out of its place. Blood started squirting and gushing out. He screamed and started crying.