𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19:𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬🌼

The skies that day were all cloudy and rain started to pour even the thunder and light bangs from the skies but the funeral went on.It was Y/n's Funeral day.

As if the weather,the skies and the goda from above mourn over the death of the Empress of Obelia, everyone mourned and cried that day,they all already loved the bubbly side of Y/n,she was one of the most unique woman and Empress who didn't rule for power but with pure love.

Some even complained and even blamed Diana for her death but they couldn't do anything so they just let themselves say their last goodbyes to most loving Empress ever known to Obelia...'Y/n'

Their memory of her will forever be ecstasy and unforgettable.

After that day,they didn't even see the emperor come out of his room nor visit the grave of his wife,it was rumored that he started drinking and had depression after her death.they feel sympathy for him but also blamed him a bit because of what happened between him and Diana..even though it was a misunderstanding.

Meanwhile with Felix and Claude inside his office he watches Claude who had his table filled with different kinds of alcohol and wines as he kept drinking every bottle.

"That bitch..".Claude whispered,tipsy.Felix cleaned his table despite Claude's drunk protests,he kept calling Y/n's name as he chuckled sadly while drunk.

Felix sighed heavily and shakes his head after finishing cleaning his table."That's enough Claude,Y/n wouldn't like this-!".

"No!Don't say that wench's name it irritates me!how dare she!..".Claude pushed Felix's arm away as he fell on his bed,his arm covered his eyes as a tear fell."How dare she die..".He said before Felix saw him curse before falling asleep.

Felix saw how Claude's suffered after Y/n's death and even drank and create illusions of Y/n,he was getting crazy but he still felt bad for him,he also grew sad after his best friend died, because just like Claude he also felt empty without her.

Claude loved Y/n too much...

Few weeks later after Claude still couldn't come out of his room,the council decided to atleast help him and lessen their Emperor's silence a bit,they announced to everyone that no one must say Y/n's name so Claude wouldn't rage or kill anyone of they heard about her name and second they also started to clean all of Y/n's belongings in the Palace as they got confirmation from Felix to do it despite him not wanting it from the inside.

Everyone started throwing away and cleaning everything that belonged to Y/n,they couldn't burn it so they kept it in a basement and even had a sculpture of her in there as they called the room of the basement her memories.

Few months after that,Claude finally came out of his room-their shared bedroom.He doesn't want to see anything that reminds him of her so he decided to live in another palace in his empire which is now called "The Emperor's palace".

"Please let me take care of her!".Claude looked down boredly at Lily who was kneeling Infront of him begging him to take care of that baby,Y/n's baby..

He scoffed."Do whatever you want but don't let me see that things face.".He said with anger and stoic face as Lily nodded before he turned away from her with Felix following behind.

Claude sat in his new bed in his palace as he grabbed another bottle of alcohol and drank it all in one hand and one go.he sighs.

He glance forward and sees Y/n smiling at him,he knows it isn't real probably an illusion..but even after he moved away from the imperial palace where they lived,his memories of her still hunts and followed him.he scoffs."Your smiling at me like that when you aren't aware of my feelings..".

He shakes his head and realizes something.He lifted both his hand inches away from his head as focuses,Closing his eyes tightly.His magic who is gold started to turn black as he tried to use his magic to erase the memories of her...Using Black magic..

And it's working..day by day he uses black magic to erase every bit of Y/n's memory,he knows it was forbidden but he couldn't care less.he just wants to forget the pain,to forget everything,to forget the love,to forget the tragedies,the memories and forget about..her.....

Until 5 years later....