🌳

THE ONES ON THE large ship shouted out as they found inazuma, the atmosphere being ever so purple and lush. you gripped onto the railing as the salty sea breeze brushed around your face, an excited grin on your face as the captain teased you about it.

this was the moment you've been waiting for for almost a year now, to meet your friends and itto again. to see the big lush violet trees. to smell and taste food you've never tried. you saw the land getting closer and closer, rushing to get your things ready.

there stood itto, frantic minded as sara stood beside him. he twiddled with his fingers, the boat being able to be seen from the dock now [ due to some fog, it couldn't be seen very well ]. he gasped and pointed out to the sea, sara, wide eyed, leaned forward towards the direction he was pointing.

it took a few minutes for the boat to be landed safely and allowed others to go out. itto hasn't realized the amount of people on the boat, only looking for you. due to his [ abnormal ] height, he was able to see above the heads of the others. he was in a panic.

what if you were sick. or even worse, hurt ?

as sara eyed others, she offered to help them unload something's that were now unnecessary to them.

you huffed as your dragged your luggage to the front of the boat, only to see the oni waiting in front, wide eyed as he was speechless. dropping all your stuff, you ran towards the taller person, heartbeat increasing as the same did to ittos. his hands were warm and yet shaky. arms wrapping around his waist, you were at a loss of breath. ittos hands made its way towards your back and head.

"how long have i been gone for."

"a year or so." you hummed at the response. you could tell he was still in shock, his lips kiss your head. this wasn't the itto you met when you left, he was more venerable, more quiet.

ittos hands then softly grabs your face for it to face his, a still shocked and yet soft expression, one you haven't seen since the fireworks has blasted a year back. as he leaned in, he gave you a soft peck on the lips, in which you returned, a smile on his face.

"im home, itto."

"yeah, welcome."

end