🍂

"YOU SHOULD REALLY go out with him."

you looked at thoma with a ' are you serious ' look. itto hasn't just asked kujou sara to help, but asked almost everyone you knew, including thoma.

"what the fuck." thoma laughed and pat your head. currently walking around the city, you frowned.

"im telling you thoma," you took his hand off your head and looked at the taller male.
"i don't like him that way. itto just wants to -"

"do it for show. i know i know, you keep telling me this." thomas grin didn't leave his face.

"but you should at least give him a chance."

you have him a sigh and shook your head, giving him a hard look.

"itto and i share nothing in common."

"uh huh." thoma lightly punched your arm as you did the same back.

"where are we going anyway. i don't wanna keep wandering around the city. plus, it seems like there's somewhere you need to go." thomas eyes widened as the two of you took a sharp left turn.

"s - somewhere to go ? no way." as his walking pace quickened, so did yours. stopping at the same teahouse you were at with sara, thoma let out a loud [ fake ] cough.

"uhm, well, wait for me here. i need to get something from inside." pointing to the building across the teahouse, you tilted your head, but nonetheless, agreed.

dashing off, you sat down on a near by wooden chair, playing with the flower petals on the table.

"y/n !"

man.

turning your head, you saw the long silver haired male, your neutral face turning into a frown.

"hey, itto."

the oni rushed over to your side, sitting across from you and smiling widely.

did thoma set you up..

"anyway, about yesterday. i wanted to know if you thought about me and you going out. just for once." you smirked and leaned forward.

"well aren't you persistent."

"i am !" itto played with comb in his pocket. aw man. for the first time in a while, the man hasn't felt this anxious about talking to someone. minus some people of course.

you shook your head no as itto, once more, frowned in disappointment. from the corner of you eye, you saw thoma come out from the small building just in time. waving, along with saying your goodbye, you dashed over to thoma, who also had a face of dissatisfaction.

"is it because he's scary ? i swear he's not that scary." you cocked your brows at him as the blond sighed.

"ok fine, maybe just a bit, but still ! he's not scary."

"were you afraid ? i mean, he is half oni after all." thoma smiled and shook his head.

"nope ! and im proud to say that. he deserves everything, even if he is a bit loud and stuff, ehe. but seriously, he's a real nice guy."