🍃

"Y/N !! LOOK WHAT I GOT YOU !"

you lazily turned your body from sara, frowning tiredly. a small amount of flowers were wrapped neatly in some sort of sparkly paper.

"what."

sara mentally slapped her head as you relaxed your shoulders.

"thank you itto." with a sigh you took the flowers with a small amount of guilt.

"do you, not like it ?"

"what ? no no no ! i likem. just.." you rubbed your face with your free hand, taking a breath in and letting it out.

"just really tired is all.." you mumbled out and put down your hand, managing to putting on a smile.

"oh ? is there anything i can do ?"

"no it's, it's fine." you heard sara open her mouth and sucked in a breath.

"arataki itto. y/n here has to say something."

eyes widening, you swiftly turned tour head to the short haired female, your eyes begging a no.

"huh ?"

"HUH ? I DONT I SWEAR !!"

itto stood there a bit confused. perhaps you didn't like the surprise gift ?

"well if you're not going to say it, ill do it." taking a step forward, your face went pale as you tugged on her selve.

"sara, no no no no no !!"

"she -"

" -s GONNA GO OUT ! WITH.. YOU. JUST FOR.. today.." slowly letting the grip off of sara, you mentally slapped yourself as sara did the same once more. some the flower petals danced to the ground as itto was in a loss for words.

"wait what ?"

"HUH ?!"

sara made strong eye contact with you, jaw opened wide as you ignored it, looking at itto with a big forced smile, your eyes twitching.

sara then turned her head to itto, the same clear expression on her face has she extended her arm and pointed at him then turned her arm to point at you.

"lets.. give him a moment." sara coughed and took your shoulders and walked past the shocked oni.

"why did you say anything ?" the masked lady whispered into your ear, going near a tree and resting under it.

"i don't know ! i wanna tell him but can't - " cutting you off, you looked at itto who yelled in excitement. dashing over to the spot the two of you were resting, he towered over you with a large smile.

  "so whens the date ! next week ? no thats to far away. tomorrow ?"

"itto -"

"tomorrow's fine." grabbing onto saras hand, you held it tightly, a forced smile once more on your face. chattering to you, sara looked at you with a strange face of disappointment. she knew you would disappoint him. not telling him about your soon travel.

"oh oh what do you think ! we get married the nex -"

"we are not getting married that early, itto."

"aww, but look at sara ! she agrees, right !?"

blinking back into reality, she made eye contact with itto.

"what." itto whined on how old she was acting and scolded her to get her ears checked, in which sara replied back with a slap on the face. still hand in hand, sara looked at you with much confidence.

'soon.' you worded out, nodding slightly, thinning your lips. sara looked at your eyes, then back to itto.

"i should get going." hands slowly slipping away, sara fixed her hair and walked away, giving off a wave and another pity look it itto.

" hands slowly slipping away, sara fixed her hair and walked away, giving off a wave and another pity look it itto