🍂

ITS BEEN ABOUT AN year since your leave from inazuma, itto and yourself has been exchanging letters and notes to one another as you were kept busy with the house. to be honest, you didn't really know why you fell for the oni, perhaps it because of his stupidity, or his looks, you still weren't sure of it.

you grinned at the terribly written letters you've been receiving, a few crossed out words and mini doodles of stars and hearts, along with doodles of the friends' heads, describing what had happened while you were away from inazuma. you rushed and wrote one back, explaining the good news you've received earlier today.

to my dearest,
i have received some good news from earlier. by some ways, im going back to inazuma ! jean has made the ride available, besides the lot of negotiating. dates have also been offical, in which im going back in a few weeks or so. my dearest oni, thank you for waiting for so long. i do hope everything is alright with you and everyone else.
as always, i look forward to your reply.
your dearest.

OH MY ARCHONS WHaT
YOURE COMING BACK ???? TO I̶N̶N̶I̶Z̶U̶M̶A̶ INAZUMA ?? ITS BEEN SO LONG I MISS YOUR FACE SO MUCH !!! im gonna have to tell everyone about this. the whole gangs gonna have to throw a feast ! tell me, what's your top ten favorite food ? ill have it and we'll all eat together !
LOVE YOU LOTS !!
YOUR NUMBER ONE AND ONI, ITTOOOOOOO

 the whole gangs gonna have to throw a feast ! tell me, what's your top ten favorite food ? ill have it and we'll all eat together !LOVE YOU LOTS !!YOUR NUMBER ONE AND ONI, ITTOOOOOOO