🍃

YOU WIPPED THE SWEAT off of your forehead, huffing at the sight of the boxes and crates scattered around the house, waiting to be moved soon. a good hour went by as the small inazumen house soon looked empty . a knock on the door made you pause, wondering who it could be. you were sure you haven't invited anyone over. walking to the door, you opened it to see a group of people standing closely to the front.

"SURPRISE !!"

oh dear. ittos gang members came up to your door, three bags of goodies each was holding and a familiar woman standing in the back, probably looking out just in case they made any other trouble.

"hello you three, and sara. would you guys like to come in ?" the three cheered and rushed in as you smiled at sara, giving her also permission to go inside. sara shook her head, her arms crossed and her bow on her back.

"im a bit busy today with training. ill come by a little after."

"oh alright then. good luck !" as the short haired lady walked away from the direction she came from, you closed the door and saw itto gushing with his members, thoma, who was also still present, stood on the side, trying to get past them and to you. squeezing through, thoma huffed and smiled awkwardly, waving at you.

"man those four right ?" you lightly laughed and nodded, watching as itto dig into his pocket to find the hair clips you gave him a while ago.

"hey hey, y/n !! look at what the guys got you !!" you watched as they each handed you the large beige bags. leaning in, you smiled and gently took the bags, placing them on a table near by.

"why don't you open it ?" curious as he also was, thoma took a look at the bags and smiled, itto and the gang agreeing.

"ehh, alright then." awkwardly grabbing one of the bags once again, you took a peak inside.

"that one should be from akira." itto pointed out with his painted nails, excited to see your reactions to the gifts.

"oh ! oh woah !" inazumen snacks and flowers of your favorite filled the bag almost to the top. lots having double and triple of the same sweets and snacks, thoma a bit jealous on all the goodies you've received. you thanked the member for the gift as he put his hands on his hips in pride.

"me next me next !!" genta pointed out to the bag, grabbing it you smiled. a small photo album of things you and the gang as done, along with things that you and itto as done yourselves. photos laid on the bottom of the bag, obviously more to be added, but no room left in the book, you realizing how many things you've done with them.

"the last one should be mamoru's ?" the last member nodded excitedly as you took the last bag. to him, it wasn't as flashy as the other gifts the gang has given you, but thought it was enough. a small fabric stuffed toy with all the people you've gotten close with was in the bag.

"do ya like it ?"

a new voice peaked up as you looked above from the gift, the blond haired fireworks girl smiled with her hands on her hips. look at itto smiling wildly, yoimiya made a thumbs up to the male.

"guessing the gift was to your liking hm ?"

"how did you get here ?"

"ahh well your door was opened, so i thought i would just, invite myself in !! closed it after of course."

you thanked the two for the gifts, along with the other members.

"man, im jealous !! going to mondstat and getting gifts and sweets !! y/n, take me with you !" leaning onto you, thoma whined as you laughed.

"ill write to you until i get back, not to worry."

itto barked at thoma to ' get his clean house husband hands away from her ' as thoma frowned and smiled.

"y/n.. we're all gonna miss you !!" yoimiya fake sobbed as itto copied her actions.

"don't leave me here with everyone else !!" itto whined and fell onto his knees, the girl doing the same thing.

"boss !! we know you like her but we're here !!"

"yeah, save all that for later !"