🍂

"MR ONI ?"

the nickname made itto smile. currently carrying the child on his back, he turned his head. 

"yeah ?"

"are you and the pretty person married ?"

oh man.

"heck yeah we are ! isnt she the best !" putting on a brave smile that mirrored aratakis, she nodded. 

"shes really pretty and really nice ! it seemed really awkward at first, but she really did help me !" ittos smile grew, his heart melting at the way the random kid on his back was talking about you in such a sweet manor.

"i know right ? oh, there was this one time i gave her an onikabuto and my gods did she freak ! i just dropped on her head and she went all crazy about it, ha !"

"THIS IS THE ONE."

sliding off ittos back, the girl thanked him and dashed off into the small woodened house.

"oh, mr oni ! before you leave !" come back out from the house, she carried two lollipops, giving it to him.

"one is for you and one is for the pretty lady ! bye bye ! please kiss her good night for me !!" 

without allowing him to respond back with anything, the child quickly went inside, closing the door without a single thought.

a quick kiss goodnight. couldnt hurt, right ?

"man what am i thinking, shes gonna hate me more !" making his way to your house, he knocked on your small door, you answering a few moments later.

"itto ! did she go home safe ?" nodding, he swiftly came into the house, sitting at the same spot when you did his hair. sitting next to him, itto handed you the candy into your hand, an unstoppable smile on his face that he didnt even try to hide.

"hey," extending the way you said the word, you leaned an inch closer to him. " what did you say to her.."

he couldnt tell you, not if you were going to get mad at him.

"pft, nothing."

"i know your hiding something, arataki ! come on, tell me ! tell me !" poking him with the end part of the lollipop, itto shook his head in denial, not looking at you in the eye. and yet, the smile still plastered on his stupid face.

"nothing nothing, really !" you frowned smiled.

"you should get going, your gangs gonna be looking for you."

"nah, theyll be fine."

the cozy silence made you think. what did he say or what did the girl say to him that made him look all smug and glee ?

"its gonna get cold soon, you should really get going. i remember when you caught a cold for what, two wee -"

"im up ! up and gone !" bolting to the door, itto  stood at the entry, now an exit to him. you walked up and waved goodbye as he opened the door, rushing to whatever direction he thought his gang was at.

"DO YOU WANT A KISS ?"

"what the fuck - NO I DONT."

"AW MAN, ALRIGHT !"

"SHUT UP, YOUR GONNA WAKE EVERYONE UP !"

this made itto laugh slightly, yelling back, he speed walked away from your house front.

"WHO SLEEP AT SUNSET ?"