🍃

"IF YOU DONT BEHAVE, ARATAKI ITTO MAY JUST come and steal your snacks !"

a few days passed since you did the onis poor hair, and oddly enough, he stopped bothering you. more like you couldnt find him anywhere near ritou, hell, you couldnt find him anywhere near narukami island.

you turned your head to see a young boy bullying a small crying girl. somehow, the boys face seemed familiar.. put your groceries down on the narrow woodened table and kept an eye on the two. paying everything with the mora you brought, you thanked the person and sped over to the two.

"hey, what was that about arataki -"

"wahh, dont say that name !" the girl cried even harder, rubbing her eyes with her fist as the older boy laughed. you panicked. as much as you didnt like kids, you had to do something about whatever was happening.

"shes scared of arataki itto just because she thinks that hes gonna steal her snacks !"

"its not just that, and you know it !" carefully placing the bought items down on the ground and crouched down in front of the girl, you did your best to hush the kid.

"how old are you ?" sniffling,  the girl put out her hand and folded one finger.

"youre four ? thats.. cool." 

you wanted the ground to take you in and make you sink.

"uhm, what was he bothering you about ?"

"he said if i dont stop crying for mommy, arataki itto would come take all my snacks.." 

that was the stupidest thing you heard about him all day. you smiled and turned to the seven year old looking boy.

"youre the one that was playing that card game with itto the other day, right ?" 

"h - huh ?! youre the one that helped him cheat in the game !" you stood up and put your hands to your hips as the younger boy pointed at you.

"hey, are you bothering y/n ?" the gruff voice made you spin around from the face of the seven year old to see the messy haired male. msn how you were relived. relaxing your muscles, you waved to the red horned oni who completely ignored you, only to be chest to chest with the short boy. clearly angry and pissed off, itto frowned and looked at the kid dead in the eyes.

"dont you dare make fun of y/n or anyone else.." the poor child was practically shaking in his shoes. nodding, he couldnt move.

"or else, ill have to steal all of your snacks !"

huh, what ?

the boy ran off without the smaller girl as itto laughed the boys weak figure. taking the four year old by the hand, you mentally cringed and looked at the taller man. 

"hey itto, could you take her back to her house ?" the smaller hands tightly gripped onto yours, clearly showing signs of fear towards your oni ' friend '. replying with a thumbs up, the arataki made his way in front of you, extending his hand. letting go of the smaller one, the girl looked at you and slowly made her way to the taller person.

"mk, bye y/n ! i love you so much !!"

"yeah yeah, just dont kill her."

"aha, what -"