🍂

"I HOPE YOUR SHIP sinks so you could come back just like thoma came to inazuma -"

careless she was, yoimiya let the words slip out of her mouth, thoma frowning, yet his eyes still giving out a small smile. you awkwardly smiled at your firework friend and nodded at thoma, giving a silent apology in which he waved it off.

you looked around the dock, looking for the tall oni, only to not find him there. everyone else, including his gang, waiting at the dock, the boat preparing to leave with all your stuff shipping in. perhaps your to high on hope, and you didn't want to think that. of course, you could send itto letters but by the gods, his handwriting was the worst you've seen in a while, so that wasn't an option [ possibly ].

as the one leading the large boat shouted for your name, you turned in a nervous look at them, begging them to wait another ten minutes with your eyes as they sighed and gave you a lazy thumbs up, in which you turned and waited again.

seven minutes has passed, and twenty in total. thoma offered to go look for him, but you urged him to stay. bitting your nails, your hands began to shake slightly. impatience. it was about time you left, and you told the oni you were leaving today, so what was up with him being late ?

"y/n ! let's get moving, it's gonna be late once we get there !!" a frown painted your face as you looked disappointed. sara scoffed quietly to the unpresent one, keeping a mental note to make sure to beat him up after. yoimiya pat your back, a frown also covering her face, although, she tried to keep her happy attitude. thoma didnt understand what was taking so long as he kept turning around behind him as you got on the ship.

"WAIIIT !!"

"what the fuck." yoimiya turned to and her face shriveled up to see the oni, running as if something was chasing him with the most bewildering face she's seen. as she called out to you, you also saw what's he did, and so did everyone else.

you ran over to the taller male as he was carefully carrying a box of some sorts, probably candy or something.

"i know im late and your leaving soon, but take this. its not much but i put a whole lot of thought on it !!" it didn't seem like he was thinking while saying the quick sentence. the captain called out, a more stressful and on edge tone.

"whatever it may be, itto, it's wonderful. but i really gotta go now." you held his hands and took the box gently, turning to the boat.

"write to me ?"

"your handwriting is so illegible, but yes, of course."