TARGET; J gang!

Credits to @Lisamariejadasfor the idea!❤️

You, Javon, Jaden and Jayla were all in the car blasting music you were all on the war to Target for no reason whatsoever. you all kept 'singing' except at this point you were all just laughing and shouting lyrics.

you all get out of the car, When Jaden gets out he trips over absolutely nothing and we all laugh until we get to the doors of the shop.

Jayla grabs a trolly (wtf are those cart-y thingys called tf?💀) and you jump inside the trolly and she pushes you in the shop.

Jaden and Javon were miles ahead laughing at each other while Jayla are laughing about when Jaden fell out of the car.

You and jayla catch up with Jaden and Javon, except you can't see Javon. you look around, then you see him. He's sprinting towards the trolley your sitting in, he grabs the handle of the trolley and pushes you in a bunch of pillows and you all burst out laughing at how random that was. As payback you grab one of the pillows that you landed of and run towards Javon hitting him with it. Then Jaden starts laughing a lil too hard.

"why you laughing Jaden?" you say before hitting him with the pillow.

"oh my god guys lets try on these glasses" Jayla shouts from half way across the store. you, Jaden and Javon all race each other trying to get to Jayla first. Then you see jayla with heart-shaped glasses doing the shovel dance and you laugh at her.

you all put on funny-shaped glasses and taking pictures of each other. 

you all keep messing for a few more minutes until you seen a man looking extremely mad walking towards you, you then notice he's wearing a badge saying 'manager' you try to warn Jaden and Javon who are now tackling each other.

"I'm gonna have to ask you's to leave" the man says, trying to contain his anger.

you all leave while laughing until your ribs hurt and the manager followed you outside to make sure you left.

A/N Ughhhhh I hate writers block!!   also my apologies this isn't  good at all. anyways thanks for reading and please leave a requests if you have any <33

hope ya'll are alright❤️