FIGHT- Jaden

You and your boyfriend, Jaden had an amazing relationship you both loved each other so much, you were open and honest, and you only ever fought when he was jealous. and right now, he was jealous. 

You had just got back from one of your best friends house, Noah. That being said Noah was a boy.

"YOUR SPENDING SO MUCH FUCKING TIME WITH NOAH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE OKAY WITH THAT?" Jaden screamed he was mad, like really mad. 

"I DON'T LIKE HIM LIKE THAT AT ALL" you were screaming too. You didn't like screaming. its better to just talk, but if Jaden was screaming you felt the need to scream too.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE Y/N. YOU SPEND MORE TIME WITH HIM THAN ME" he screams back. 

you had no idea that you were spending that much time with Noah, but he could have just said something and you would have understood, but instead he's getting mad.

"IM SPENDING TIME WITH YOU RIGHT NOW BUT YOUR JUST SCREAMING AT ME" your voice is starting to hurt now

"AND LOOK WHOS FAULT THAT IS" 

you wanted to go home and be alone but it was too late, its about 2am now and your staying in the Waltons house while they were out of town (with Jaden obviously)

You get up from the bed you were sitting on and just leave the room without another word. 

You go downstairs in the living room and sit on the big couch. 

You decide to put on a movie to distract yourself from the fight.

                                                                           Jaden's pov :

when she leaves I feel horrible. I lie on the bed thinking for a few minutes. why would I scream at her like that? no matter how jealous I get I shouldn't ever scream at her like that.

I keep thinking of her. The way her voice cracked. the way her eyes watered. the way she flinched when I shouted.

I lay there for while. just thinking.

                                                                           Your pov :

the 2 hour long movie was over. When we have a fight it, it's over by now. does he wanna break up? is our relationship gonna end over this? I love Jaden so much more than Noah. I love Jaden more than anything or anyone.

i let out all my emotions and just cry. I cover my mouth with my hand so I'm not too loud. 

"y/n?" i hear him. Jaden's voice. His voice was hoarse and broken from screaming. I didn't wanna look at him, I knew my eyes were red and puffy and I had tears and mascara all over my face.

He slowly walks over to me and sits on the couch, not too close to me but not too far either. I decided to look at him, he's already looking at me. His hair is messy, he looks sad and it makes you wanna cry all over again.

He sits beside you and pulls you in his chest. (so basically he's sitting up and your lying down while your head is on his lap)

"I'm sorry Jaden. you're right its my fault" you mutter quietly.

"nah nah don't blame yourself, love. It was my fault. but it doesn't matter now cause its over. I shouldn't have shouted at you. I'm so sorry. forgive me?" 

He shouldn't even have to apologise, its my fault. He was just hurt that I spent more time with Noah than him.

"of course I'll forgive you. forgive me?" I respond.

he chuckles weakly.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too J"

"are you tired?" he asks you quietly.

"mh hm" I reply nodding my head slightly.

without another word he carries me upstairs and places me gently on the bed, he kisses your forehead, before laying down beside you.

A/N Kinda like this but I don't knowww!!

hope ya'll are alright ❤️