insecurities (Jaden) part 2

tw: eating issues ( if this triggers anyone in ANY way message me or comment and I will delete is asap I do not want to trigger y'all ❤️)

"what did you eat today?" he knows.

normally you can lie about what you ate, normally you would simply say a sandwich or pot noodles and people always believed you. but with Jaden staring at you waiting for a response made your brain freeze. if I don't respond quickly he's gonna know for sure.

"breakfast" you say quickly. breakfast? what the fuck was I thinking??

"no..I mean yes I ate breakfast but ,like I like ate uh waffles" you tried not to stutter but your nervous. Jaden definitely knows your lying  ,he's staring at you making you nervous and you know if he finds out you haven't eaten in the past few days, he's gonna make you eat now.

"y/n what's going on? you can talk to me" you wanted to tell him everything. how horrible your mind was to you, the comments on the video but you can't, he'll only feel bad because there's nothing he can do to stop people from hating on me, and then he'll feel bad that he can't help.

Jaden is the kind of boyfriend too always try his best to help you when he can't help he thinks that he kinda failed his job as a boyfriend.

you stare at him blankly for a few seconds thinking of what to do or say next.                                                "nothing Jaden. I'm just not hungry." the last part wasn't completely a lie. you were hungry at first but now you got so used to the feeling of hunger, you don't feel it anymore.

he gave you a look mostly filled with sadness, a bit of disappointment and a small bit of anger.  he hates it when you lie to him. he turns his attention to his phone and i checked my phone too.

                                                                      -Time Skip-

Jayla and Javon came back with food and bobas.

"y/n we weren't sure what burger to get you so we just got you this one" Javon said handing me a burger and fries.

"thanks guys but I only asked for the boba" I said smiling. "this must be Jadens"

"oh Jaden texted us that you wanted a burger and fries" he said shrugging

you look at your boyfriend who's already looking at you. shit how are you gonna get out of this one?

Jayla and Javon go live in Javon's room. so you and Jaden grab your drinks and food and go upstairs and sit on his bed.

You guys put on a movie. Jaden had started eating, one of his arms was around your shoulder, the other eating. You take a sip of your drink every once in a while. after a few minutes Jaden finishes his food, he looks at you before pausing the movie, you look back at him.

"please eat, ma" he looks sad and you instantly feel guilty. Your eyes behind to water thinking about the hurt on your boyfriends face, the hunger your now starting to feel and the comments from the video and in your mind.

"please Jaden" your voice cracks slightly.

"what happened, love?" you stay silent. " I'm gonna guess things and you tell me which ones right, okay?" he asks.

"okay" you respond. you decided your gonna be truthful.

"your genuinely not hungry?" you shake your head 

"no" if truth be told, you were starving, that was quite obvious. but if you were alone you would probably be binging at this very second.

"your family or friends said something?" he guesses again. 

"no" you respond shaking your head again.

"you don't like the way you look?" he asks. his voice is soft and comforting yet still for some reason you think that if you tell him he'll get mad.

"mhm hm" you didn't want to speak actual words because your voice would most definitely crack.

he didn't say anything, instead he pulled you in a hug, his chin resting on the top of your head while a few tears drop.

"what happened?" he asks again. his voice still sweet and soft.

"the comments on the video we posted" now there are loads of tears streaming down your cheeks.

"did someone comment something?" he asks. his voice now sounding a bit angry. and you nod in response.

" they're fucking liars y/n. they don't even know you. I know you and I'll tell you your perfect. but you have to eat. I promise you ill be here with you but please, please eat something"

"Okay" you respond. there were tears in your eyes but a smile on your face thanks to Jaden's words. he really loved you.

he kisses your forehead and hugs you tightly for a little longer.

hope y'all liked this :)

I really need requestssss <333