JEALOUS; Javon

Can we please talk about the Waltons getting cat omg. Javon is an animal person and that makes him so much sweeter omgg 😭 

You are laying on the couch with Jaden, me and Jaden were really good friends and he's been feeling really sad because of Ava🤡 (if you don't know who Ava🤡 is, she's a bitch who cheated of my boy Jaden) and of course I'm gonna be here for him.

You let him chose any movie he wanted and you ordered food. Jaden decided to put on a scary movie, but your not gonna tell him to take it off because todays about him.

About 25 minutes into the movie Jaden speaks.

"there's a scary part coming up by the way y/n" "in case you wanna prepare yourself" he adds laughing.

"hilarious" you respond sarcastically. you move a bit closer to him and hold onto his arm while your head is on his shoulder. Then you hear the sound effects getting scarier and you grip onto his arm a bit tighter, so tight you were surprised that his arm wasn't bleeding already.

Suddenly there was a jump scare and it made my soul come out of my body, Jaden laughed hard while pointing at you. You laughed too, then you noticed Javon standing at the door just looking at you two.

"hey Javon, how was your workout?" you ask, finally calming down from all the laughing.

he ignored you and went upstairs. was he mad? did something happen at the gym? does he need space or comfort?? you stop your overthinking and decide to check up on him.

"I'll be bak soon Jaden you can keep watching if you want" you say before running upstairs and stopping at Javon door. you knock quietly before stepping in.

"what do you want?" he asks rudely but you decide to let it go because he was clearly upset.

"are you alright?" you ask sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"yeah" he responds but its very clear he's not, and Javon never ignores you. normally he greets you with a tight hug and loads of kisses, today he didn't even say hello to you.

"clearly your not. what's up ? you can talk to me."

"are you sure I can talk to you? because you seemed quite busy with Jaden a few minutes ago" you think about what he's saying for a second. was he jealous? does he not know that you would never do that to him? you love Jaden obviously but as a brother, or as a friend. You love Javon.. in a different way, not as a brother or friend.

"no no Javon look at me" he gets up and looks at you, his expression is sad and tired and it instantly made you feel guilty.

"I love Jaden, I'm in love with you. I would never even think of doing that to you. I love you Javon, just you" he looks at me, looking for any signs that might indicate that I was lying. His face seems to relax a bit and his expression changes in the slightest.

" I know, I know its just so hard seeing you with other people, I'm so scared of what could happen and I just don't wanna lose you y/n."

" you're not gonna lose me Javon. you don't have to be jealous."

"I'm not jealous, in fact I'm far from jealous." he says, and you burst out laughing.

"I'm not stop laughing!" he exclaims and laughs too, that just makes me laugh harder.

he lies down on the bed and you do the same, lying your head on his shoulder /chest. One of his arms goes down to your waist rubbing in small patterns while his other hand plays with your hair. You stay like that in a comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"I love you y/n/n"

"I love you too wanna" you respond quietly.

God you could stay like that forever.

a/n I have never been more bored lmao. also I don't know how to feel about this what do you's think?

wattpad + sped up songs>>

if you have any request don't be afraid to ask and yeahh <3

hope ya'll are alright❤️