PRANK; Javon

credits to @myluvr_voidddxoxofor the idea!

I was chilling with Jayla in her room while listening to music. then I heard jayla gasp.

"omg y/n lookkkk!" she almost screamed and she handed me her phone. it was a video of a girl making a fake hickey on her neck with make-up and then showing her best friends to show their reaction.

"you should do this but instead of showing your friends show Javon" she said smiling. I laughed at how excited she was so I agreed. "okay we have to go live thougghhhh"

I go onto my account on TikTok with 2.1 million followers (most of them I had because of the Waltons.) and press the live button. I waited for more people to join. once there was about 900-1200 people we started to say what we're doing.

"basically I'm gonna make a fake hickey on y/n's neck with make-up and she's gonna show Javon and see his reaction" she was more excited than me. she got a bunch of make up stuff and we were talking to the live and answering questions.

after a few minutes Jayla finished with the hickey and she gave me a top that revealed it but not too obviously.

"okay so now we're gonna call in Javon and im gonna leave for 'a glass of water' and we'll see how he reacts!" she says to the live while clapping her hands together.

she calls in Javon and he says he'll be inline a few minutes, so we wait for him.

"hey ma," he says pecking my lips smiling. awh I don't wanna do this prank anymore but I have to now.

"hey wanna" he waves to the live and says hi to Jayla.

"I'm gonna get some water" Jayla says trying her best not to smile.

you guys talk to the live then you decide to flick your hair a bit and you hope he notices the 'hickey'.  You stare at him through the camera and he's looking at you, now making contact. He breaks it by getting up out of the room and slightly closing the door with a bit of anger. He obviously seen it. Oh god I hate seeing him hurt. you think of what your gonna do next.       

"I'll be back later guys bye" you say quickly ending it. you get up and slightly jog to Javon's room before stopping to knock on his room.

"Come in" he mutters.

"Wanna I'm so sorry its a prank the hickeys fake I promise its just make-up"

He goes up to you. His eyes making intimidating eye contact that we didn't dare to break . He grabs your neck, no not in a rough way , it was a soft grip probably to keep you in place or something. He leans in kissing you, it was slow and passionate. As it gets more intimate you let out a soft moan, he smiles into the kiss before slipping his tongue into your mouth. his hands now on your waist. He slowly moves away from your lips to your jaw, leaving small kisses before going to your neck. He leaves more soft kisses around your neck before he started to suck on a spot. You bite on your lower lips so no unwanted sounds come out unexpectedly. He pulls away smiling.

"I know it was a prank. I was on the live y/n" he says chuckling. 

"oh. well thats..embarrassing" you both break out laughing. 

He kisses you again, it wasn't as passionate as before but definitely enough to give you butterflies. Without any more words you go to Jayla's room and look in the mirror to see a big real hickey on your neck. You pull out your phone and text Javon.

                                                                          wanna 🥊🔨

                                                                                                                            javonnnnnn

it looks cute ❤️ 

                                                                                   how am I gonna hide it thooo

don't hide it

                                                                                                                   ugh I hate you 

yk u love me

                                                            -end of chat-

a/n - okay this one was a bit short. also I just came back from the gym and I done the best workout ever onmggg.

anyways feel free to request and yeah hope y'all are all ❤️