LIVE; Jaden

Credits to @Lisamariejadas for the idea!❤️

You have been on live for a few minutes now and a lot of people have joined, about 3000 people now. you were talking with Dj and Jessica and playing with Daelo and the live was watching. Every once in a while you would all laugh at a comment or respond to a question someone had asked.

"is Jaden your boyfriend?"

This question caught your attention.

"yes me and Jaden are together he is my boyfriend" you say smiling. you heard Jessica and Dj in the back laughing and saying "ooohhhh" or "Jaden and Y/n sitting in a tree" you started laughing a lot.

"Where Jayla??" someone In the live asked.

"I have no idea. lets go look for her shall we?"

I run upstairs still talking to the live. Answering questions about Jaden, Javon and jayla, my favourite food and just random stuff like that.

"jaylaaa!?" I called from outside her room

"yeah?"

"just wanted to check in on my favourite walton" I say smiling.

"HEY" Javon says from downstairs, making me laugh

I went back downstairs still looking at the live whilst trying to find something good to respond to.

"WE WANT JADEN! WE WANT JADEN"

"show us Jadennn"

"Okay so it looks like ya'll wanna see Jaden so let's search for him.

I start by going upstairs in his room, but he wasn't there so I go to Javon room, then I go back downstairs and check if he's in the sitting room with Daelo, Dj and Jessica but he wasn't. I then go to the kitchen.

There he is, leaning on the kitchen island while scrolling through his phone. He had something in his mouth.

"omg Jaden are you smoking a cigarette???" I say jokingly while holding a hand to my heart.

"its a candy stick, dumbass" he responds sarcastically.

"hey! I'm on live be nice to me Jadenn"

"shit you're on live? Well how's my beautiful girlfriend?" he asks and the comments go crazy. he walks over to you looking at the phone while his hand went through his hair. You's two made eye contact that made you blush and he smirks at you.

"you have 4,000 people on here?" he says. His voice makes me melt.

"yeah, the world is obsessed with me" I say laughing.

I begin to walk away since some people wanted to see Daelo. 

"ay where you going ,ma ?" Jaden calls from behind me. He runs up to me and hugs be from behind (hugs from behind>> ) 

He kisses my cheeck and I smile and blush very noticeably and I read the comments.

"omg the way he's hugging her"

"aww love the way she blushes so much around him"

"she got a got one, she lucky"

"yeah I did get lucky" I say giving Jaden a small peck on the lips and he smirks. 

We all had a lot of fun, we ate and had a dance-off (Daelo's idea) and we all talked a lot.

A/n!! I absolutely loved this request because my heart melted when I seen that live it was so sweet and wholesome. I tried my best with this but its not good. but yeahh. Feel free to request <3 

(also I'm so sorry its so short. my bad. I know this isn't good but I'll try again"

hope ya'll are okay ❤️