WISDOM TEETH- Jaden

(^ that pic OMFGGG)

credits to @ImelevenbitchPApA ❤️ (love the username😂)

Today I'm going to get my wisdom teeth removed so obviously I'm nervous, luckily I have my boyfriend, Jaden coming with me. And my best friends Jayla and Javon.

We're in the car. Jayla is driving. Javon is in the front seat, me and Jaden are in the back. We're all rapping to songs don't even know the lyrics to.

My leg starts shaking and I don't even realise it, Jaden places over at me and then to my leg. He puts his warm hand on my leg to stop it from bouncing. He leans in closer to me.

"don't worry, ma. you'll be fine I promise" he whispers in my ear. One of his hands wraps around my shoulder protectively and I lean my head on his shoulder.

before going straight to the dentist we stop in a shop. We all get out and walk in. I decided to just get a bottle of water. Jaden picked up a protein bar.

As I was about to pay for my water, Jaden walks over and pays for it.

"I could've paid for that" I said laughing.

he simply laughed with me, we waited outside for Jayla and Javon. They bought half the shop, Me and Jaden laughed at them before getting in the car.

We sit down in the waiting room, Jaden as usual beside me. He puts his head on my lap and I play with his hair. eventually the nurse calls my name. I give Jaden a quick peck on the lips and wave to Javon and jayla.

"don't die!" Jayla said laughing. I chuckle too.

                                   time skip because I have no idea what happens and I'm too lazy to look it up.

                                                                      Jadens pov :

its been about an hour since y/n left. The waiting room was empty so we made a few TikToks while we're at it. I scroll through instagram and check my Snapchat.

I take a bunch on snaps and send them to y/n so when we get home she can open that.

Then the same nurse that called y/n out came back. Y/n was stumbling behind her and giggling (I've no idea how you actually act so I'm just guessing. bear with me)

I  walk over to her and put my arm under her shoulder (I don't know how to explain it so I hope ya'll can imagine it) to support her. 

We get in the car and Y/n is talking about random shit and I couldn't help but laugh at how cute she was.

A/N   man I'm actually so sorry I made this so boring lmao. does anyone have any requests with drama and stuff?

ALSO THE WALTONS ARE GETTING A LIL TOO FINE LIKE WTF ARE THEY EATING??? fr tho I think my parents did the wrong position while making me or sum shit.

hope ya'll are alright ❤️