WISDOM TEETH- Javon

credits to @mattiasbigtoeee for the idea!❤️

ALSO LETS TALK ABOUT THEIR STORYS OMFG

Today I'm getting my wisdom teeth out and I'm nervous. I'm currently in the car with Jessica, Jayla, Jaden, and Javon (my name starts with J too. so its Jgang fr fr) and me.

Jessica was driving and jayla was In the front seat. I was sitting on the left, Javon in the middle and Jaden on the right. 

Javon could tell I was nervous because he placed his hand on my thigh and smiled at me. That gave me major butterflies even though he does it all the time.

"ha! y/n the dentist are gonna drill all your teeth out and you'll be toothless" Jaden laughed. he was going out of his way to scare me. He was laughing at his own joke for a few minutes which made me and Javon laugh too.

A few minutes later we were there and we all got out of the car and walked inside. we all sat down in the waiting room since we were a bit early.

"what if I say something stupid?" I asked Javon, who was sitting beside me.

"then I'll shut you up before you embarrass yourself too much" Javon said while chuckling.

me and Javon kept talking until a woman, I'm assuming was a nurse came out and called me.

"y/n  y/l/n?" she called. I gave Javon a quick kiss and followed the nurse into the room.

             I have absolutely no clue what happens so imma skip to Javon's pov.

                                                                     Javon's pov :

after Y/n left I just went on my phone scrolling through Instagram and whatever.

"Me Jaden and Jayla are going to get boba. wanna come?" Mom asked me.

"nah I wanna be here when she comes out" I respond. I don't wan her to come out and be alone, we could be late yk?

"aww cute. will we get you something" Jayla asked.

"yeah can you get her (your favourite drink)" I'm pretty sure you can't have food after getting your wisdom teeth out so I just got her a drink.

Mom, Jayla and Jaden left and I went back to my phone to pass time.

"excuse me? y/n is done if you wanna get her" the nurse said smiling.

"she's a bit out of it at the moment and thats normal" the nurse added while I followed her.

I get into the room and Y/n is talking to the doctor about some random shit and I try to hide my smile. I help her up and go outside to the car where the others were waiting.

"Jaden, Jaden you were right they drilled out my teeth I. toothless now" she slurred and we all laughed.

I kinda wanted to kiss her but she had a bit of blood in her mouth so I decided not to.

before going home we stopped at a shop and I ran in to get her some ice cream.

we got home, watched a movie and cuddled while she ate her ice cream and saying funny stuff.

I love her.

A/n  I hate this so much but I had to write something because I'm bored out of my mind.

feel free to request and yeah hope you enjoyed.

hope ya'll are alright ❤️