-style-

'Take me home
Just take me home
Yeah, just take me home
Oh, whoa, oh
(Out of style)'

'Take me homeJust take me homeYeah, just take me homeOh, whoa, oh(Out of style)'

'but... You never
Really know someone
Till you talk to them
At 4.am'

(- TABLE OF CONTENTS -)

ACT ONE ~ FORKS

ACT TWO ~ GO ON THEN LEAVE!

ACT THREE ~ I knocked up a vampire.

ACT FOUR ~ first time you have sex Edward, and you get her pregnant.

ACT FIVE ~ You want a battle. I'll give you a war

ACT SIX ~ JUST US.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Summary

A human and a vampire. A swan and a hale. Fire and ice. All the complete opposite of eachother yet who knew they could work so well together.

The Ice Queen with a troubling past who always seemed to attract bad boys.

A crazy boy who loves to cause fights and sleep around.

Fire melts for ice,

Ice puts out fire.

Damon Swan is the eldest swan twin to his brother Hardin and the older brother to Bella.

He wasn't like the rest of his family. He wasn't smart, calm, or collected. He was all over the place with the anger that coursed through him, though he liked to blame that on the mommy issues.

He would sleep around, sleep with both boys or girls he didn't care because for that time he spent in bed with someone it gave him at least some comfort.

Being the eldest son Damon felt like he had the world on his shoulders, he would always protect his younger sibling even if it meant getting suspended from school for being in fights or calling out a teacher for not doing anything for bullying.

And although Damon slept with many, many people, he never thought he was worthy of love.

But what happens when two hot heads meet each other and realize they can heal eachother.

R+D

Extended summary

Damon and Hardin swan, twins. Move from phoenix to forks to live full time with their dad. And they meet two vampires who they can't resist.

Warning -

This story contains very heavy language, along with mature content. Blood and gore, a mention of rape from Rosalie's past. Fighting.