☆Twenty Five☆

On our way to the mall Daelo and I decided on having a mini car concert.

 "Alright y'all we are about to pull up be ready," Jayla announces, looking into the rearview mirror.

As the car comes to a stop, Jayla switches off the radio and unlocks the doors so everyone can get out.

 "Which store should we go into first?" I ask when we make it closer to the entrance of the mall. 

"What about Forever 21?" Jayla suggests.

"That's fine with me," I agree. 

"We are not going into Forever 21 again," Jaden groans.

"Stop being a baby and just come on," Jayla scolds rolling her eyes.

After shopping for a while, well attempting to, we plop down on a bench while waiting for Mia to get done. Jaden was right forever 21 was not a good move. I look up and see Mia still gazing around the store with a mountain of clothes in her hand, I stand corrected, it was a great move for Mia.

After another half hour of waiting for Mia, I came up with a idea.

 "Javon do you want to go with me to lids and get matching hats?" I ask as we walk up to the store. 

"Yea I'm down," he agrees and we walk into the store and search around for a hat we like.

After a while of going back and forth on which color and team we choose a Black NY Yankee hat and take it up to the register.

 "Hello, Can we get these customized?" I asked the man behind the counter.

 "Yeah, what do you want on them?" the worker asks. 

"We should do J+S like we did when we customized our M&M's in NY," I suggest turning to face Javon.

"Yeah that sounds dope," he nods his head in approval.

---

Before paying, the man notifies us that it will take about thirty minutes for both hats to be embroidered.

 "We should quickly try and go get some shoes," I say as we walk out of the store. 

"Um maybe ask Jayla I have to go pick up something real quick," Javon rejects as he lets go of my hand. 

There is no way he just left me here all by myself. 

Oh well, I guess I will just text Jayla to see where she is.

---

Jayla 😵‍💫

Where are y'all

We are at Footlocker

I'm on my way

º

As I walk into the store I look around for everyone until I see them in the back of the store. 

"Where is Javon?" Jayla asks as she sees me walk up alone. 

"He said he  had to go pick up something." I shrug browsing around for a shoe I like. 

All of the good-looking shoes are either not in my size or out of stock. Why would they even have them up if they don't have them anymore?  But I searched around for daelo some Jordans and I ended up finding a couple of pairs. I take them to the register and pay for them as a little gift from me. 

We exit the footlocker and Javon still isn't ready so I swing around to Lids to pick up our hats. 

"Hi Im here to pick up some hats that we got customized like 45 minutes ago, "I say as I walk up to the counter. 

The man hands me a bag with our hats in it. I thanked him and exited the store.

 Once I was done we all decided on waiting in the car since Deal had fallen asleep and our legs were starting to get tired too.  

º

º

After twenty more minutes, we see Javon walking up to the car and Jayla starts the car up. 

"Damn, you took forever, where were you anyways," Jayla asks.

 "I had to go get something," Javon says while looking at his phone. 

We all decide on getting Chick-fil-A and go through the drive-through, avoiding the hassle of going inside. Once we get our food we drive home listening to the radio.