✩Ten✩

Incoming Call from Javon❤️💫

"Hey ren, what are you doing?"

"Nothing just sitting here bored"

"Well, I'm about to work out want to come over?"

"Uh, sure I will be over there in a second"

º

º

º

º

I walk into my closet and grab a gym outfit. I decided not to shower because im going to have to take another one. Plus I took a shower last night, so it isn't like I smell right now. 

I put on my outfit and throw my hair into a messy bun. I make sure to put my AirPods in my bag before walking downstairs. I head straight to the kitchen grab a water bottle from the cabinet and fill it with water. I make sure I have everything then walk out the door.

º

º

º

As soon as I ring the doorbell I am greeted by Jessica. 

"Hello, Serenity come in." She says as she gestures inside the house.

 I step in and sit on the couch waiting for Javon to come down. While scrolling through Tiktok I hear footsteps coming from the stairs and see Javon and Jaden come down the stairs.

 "He wouldn't stop bothering me to let him come with us," he says as he sees the confused expression on my face.

 I look over to Jaden and he is already giving me a cheesy smile. I playfully roll my eyes at him and start to walk toward the door. 

"Bye, mom!" Jaden shouts

 "Bye be good," she says from the dining room.

(Serenity's Gym outfit)↓

º

º

As soon as we get to the gym I start warming up. I put my AirPods in and get on the treadmill. I see Javon on the punching bag and Jaden went to the bench press. I stay on the treadmill for 30 minutes then pull out my mat and begin on cardio. I see Javon walk over to me and I pull out one of my AirPods, stopping the music.

 " Keep doing your thing Ren," He says while he begins doing his plank beside me.

 I put back in my AirPod and begin doing Russian twists. 

º

º

After a while, I am done with abs and go on to legs. I do lung kicks and see Jaden walk over to us.

" Im going to smoothie king across the street do y'all want some?" He asks pointing towards the direction of smoothie king.

 "Sure I will text you our orders," Javon says while getting up. 

Jaden nods and walks out of the door. I tell Javon what I want and he texts Jaden.

 "Do you want to spar with me?" He asks. 

"Uh sure but I have never boxed before," I tell him as we wall to the back of the gym where the mat is.

 "It's fine I will teach you." He says before starting to explain to me what to do.

 "Ok put your hands up over your face, don't let them come down unless you are going to punch," he instructs.

"If you aren't punching, your other hand should always be up ok," He says nudging my hand.

 I nod and he keeps going. He shows me some combinations as well.

 "Ok good, you're a fast learner," he says while taking his mitts off. 

"I might almost be better than you," I say while looking back at him.

 "Oh really," he challenges.

 "Mhm," I say while walking away to grab my bag.

 Javon playfully starts punching me and I turn around 

" Hey stop-" I begin to say but I am cut off as he picks me up.

 "Hey put me down" I scream as he just laughs and grabs my stuff. 

He ignores my screams and kicks and smacks my butt one time while walking over to smoothie king.

 "Haha, very funny, sleep with one eye open tonight," I say while glaring at him as he puts me down. 

He laughs and I just roll my eyes. We walk over to Jaden and see him talking to some girl. 

"Jaden we don't have time for this let's go," I say while pulling him by his ear. 

He just gestures to the girl 'Call me' as I pull him out of the store. Javon just walks behind us laughing.

 "Hey that's not funny she was really cute." He says while pouting.

 "Oh well," I say while getting into the passenger seat.

Javon Drops me off at home, even though we live right across the street from each other, and I head right to the bathroom to take a shower. What a day.

º

º

º

º

º

A/N: Hoped you liked this chapter. I tried to make it as long as possible. My book is now ranked 242/3500k. That is so huge!!! I might post another part tonight idk??( Roughly Edited)

Pictures Serenity took at the gym!↓

º