✩Eight✩

Im so bored.

Incoming call from Javon💫❤️

"What's up ren?"

"Hey wanna."

"What's wrong?"

"Im just bored."

"Be ready in 10 minutes"

º

º

º

I smile when the call ends. I walk into my closet and throw on a simple outfit. I go over to the bathroom counter and grab some rings. I grab my phone and turn off the bathroom lights. I flop on the bed and take pictures in the meantime. (Serenity outfit ↓)

 (Serenity outfit ↓)

Javon💫❤️

Im outside Ma

                              K im coming.

I spray some perfume before walking out of my room. I leave a note on the kitchen counter saying I'm going out. I grab my key and walk out the door and am greeted by Javon. He pulls me into a hug and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

 "Hey, where are we going," I ask.

 "You'll see, "He says smiling as we get into the car.

I giggle when he puts a blindfold over my eyes.

Javon pov:

I wanted to do something special but fun. I drive to Target. Yeah target, I want to do the thing where you go to a store and buy things your s/o would like in different categories; something that reminds me of you, your favorite drink or candy, etc. We get to Target and I explain to her what we are doing. 

"Ok, we only have 30 minutes," I say as we walk into the store.

Serenity pov:

After taking my blindfold off, Javon explained what we are doing and I thought it was pretty cute. This way we can buy stuff that reminds us of each other when I'm away. I start to frown but shake my head, this is supposed to be a good day.

 I grab a buggy and realize I only have 25 minutes left. Shit. I hurry to the clothes department to find a shirt that I think he would like. I go see a crewneck with Los Angeles Ca on it and get it. I rush to the candy aisle trying to find his favorite candy.

 Where are the Kitkats? I search high and low and finally find them. I quickly throw them in the cart and I go to the drink cooler to find a fruit punch Arizona. I see it and grab it then I head off to the Room decor section. Im looking for an Elsa blanket. I finally find one and bust out laughing I throw it in the cart and race to the electronic section, so I can get a camera so I can document this wonderful day. After I finally checkout, I text Javon the see where he is.

º

º

Javon💫❤️

                                Where are you

Im paying now

                                 Oh ok meet me at Starbucks I'm getting a drink lol

Of course, you are 

                                     Shut Up

I put my phone in my pocket and get in line. When I'm ordering I ask for a Carmel Macchiato and a butter croissant. 

"That will be $6.46, "She says while smiling.

 I give the cashier my card and wait for her to give it back. Once I get my card back I step to the side and wait. I see Javon and wave him over. 

"You're gonna love what I got you," I say while grabbing my drink. 

We walk our of the store and put our things in the trunk of the car. I hop in the passenger seat and grab the aux. We jam to songs on the way home.

A/N: Hoped you liked this part, I was trying to add more Javon pov. The next part might start with Javon's pov idk. Bye!! (Not edited)

(Serenity photo from earlier ↓)