☆Twenty- three☆

We get out of the car and make Javon carry all of our bags. Jaden leaves Mia to grab the bags by herself, as he runs into the room screaming 

"Not it". I laugh a little but then begin to grab the bags out of her hands to help her.

"No it's fine," she says barely holding on to the bags.

 "Ok... if you say so," I say and turn around and walk into the house.

We get unbag all of the groceries then begin to cook the cupcakes. 

"It says half a cup of oil, not a whole cup!" I shout snatching the measuring cup from Javon. 

"Ohhh," he says. I pour the oil that we don't need into the bottle and pour it into the bowl.

I look over at Jaden and Mia and see Mia on her phone not helping at all.

 "Mia help" he whines. She just rolls her eyes. 

"If you think I'm getting dirty you're very wrong." She snaps back rolling her eyes.

 "Javon go help Jaden" is say as I crack an egg into the bowl. 

"Noooo I don't want to," he whines. 

I roll my eyes and walk over to the side of the island Jaden and Mia are on.

I begin to help Jaden, and me and him get into the cooking zone. We mix up all the ingredients and begin to pour the batter into the cupcake pans. As I am filling up the last few I feel someone bump into me and all of the batter goes all over me and my outfit.

 "Omg im sooo sorry," she says while gasping.

"Nah it's all cool," I say placing the bowl down onto the counter.

 "What happened over there- Woah Serenity you're a mess it is in your hair too," Jayla says pointing out the batter on my clothes.

 I didn't realize it got on my hair. I wipe all of the excess batter off of me, There is no need to change because I am gonna shower later. I put the cupcakes into the oven and we all wait for them to be done.

º

º

º

After the cupcakes are done we decorate them and they turn out horrible. They look nothing like the reference photos. We clean up and begin to eat them.

 "Mia, you don't want any?" I say looking over at her.

 "No I don't eat carbs," she says looking back at her phone. Ok...

I look over at Javon and am met with frosting on my nose. I gasp and put some onto his cheek. We keep going for a while until frosting is all over ourselves.

 "Ok, ok I surrender," I say imitating waving the white flag.

I decide it is time to go because I am covered in stickiness but Jayla insists on me staying.

 "Just say you can wear some of Javons clothes." She says begging me.

 "Ok, ok I will stay," I laugh finally giving in.

I go upstairs to Javon's closest and pick out a pair of shorts and a hoodie. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I wash my hair thoroughly making sure to get out all of the dried cake batter.

I  wash all of the blue frosting off of my face and the sticky batter off of my body. I hop out of the shower and dry myself off. I put on the sweats and leave the bathroom, deciding to let my hair air dry.

I walk down the stairs and see Javon and Mia are gone. 

 "Javon went to take a shower in the guest bathroom, and Mia is grabbing some clothes from my room,"  Jayla says noticing my change in expression.

 I nod and sit on the couch.

We decide to pick a movie while we wait for the others to get back. Once they do we all get comfortable and Watch the movie soon falling asleep.

º

º

º

Group 1 cupcakes:

(What they were supposed  to look like)

(What they ended up looking like)

Group two:

 (What they were supposed to look like)

(What they looked like)