✩Six✩

I wake up to a camera snap. I rub my eyes and see Jayla.

 "Bro y'all are so cute." I flip her off and turn my head to go back to sleep.

 "Bro are those hickeys?" Jaden asks overreacting.

And no it wasn't a hickey.

"Bro what? " Javon groans and turns over.

Javon groans again and finally gets up when they both continue to pester us, chasing both of his siblings out of the room.

 "Im sorry about them." he sighs plopping back down on the chair.

"It's no problem," I say kicking the sheets off of myself.

"I should probably head home," I say pushing up off the bed with my fists.

 "No, you should stay" Javon whines.

 "Sorry but I've gotta get ready at home," I say smushing his face between my hands.

 "I will come back over here tomorrow," I say giving him a peck and then letting his face go.

"Tomorrow?!" Javon whines.

 "Javon let the poor girl go home and spend time with her actual family" his mom shouts from downstairs.

 I laugh before grabbing my shoes and heading downstairs.

I look back up to the stairs and see Javon sitting at the top like a little kid that had been put in time-out.

 "You'll be fine," I say while walking out the door.

º

º

º

As soon as I get into the house I get an incoming FaceTime call from Javon💫❤️. I playfully roll my eyes before answering.

"Javon it's only been like 3 minutes"

"Three minutes too long"

I laugh before hanging up.

Incoming FaceTime call from Javon💫❤️

"Hey, why did you hang up?"

"My hand slipped"

"Sure"

I go to my bathroom and start to get ready.

"You look so pretty, Ren"

I turn my phone to face the counter to hide my  blush"

"Aww are you blushing?"

" No" say propping my phone up after containing my blush,

"Sure... Ok im gonna let you do your thing, bye r-" 

I laugh as he accidentally cuts himself off by hanging up.

º

º

º

"Sweety your agent called and said she has gotten a modeling gig for you," my mom informs me as I am walking down the stairs.

 "Modeling? Really? I haven't done that in a while" I say grabbing a cup to fill with water.

"If you don't want to do it I can just call her an-"  She says picking up the phone.

"No I won't do it, it will be fun" I cut her off as I fill my cup with ice and then with water.

"Ok well, I will set up a virtual meeting for later today." She says taking a seat before typing some stuff on her laptop.

"Ok," I say while walking into the living room and turning on Vampire Diaries.

º

º

º

Ren,  your meeting starts soon!" My mom yells from downstairs.

 I sluggishly trail downstairs, I wonder how many times I go up and down these things per day. I wish my room was downstairs. 

º

º

º

"Hello, Serenity! I don't want to make this long so let's just get straight to the point," My perky manager greets.

I nod.

"So, I have landed you a modeling contract for teen vouge that will take place from June 8- July 25" she states while scribbling stuff down in her Journal.

"The 8th? That's just two weeks away."

"I know but you were a sub it was pretty last minute," she states looking into the computer camera. 

" No, that's fine I think it would be a good opportunity to get back into the industry" I sigh.

"Ok great, I will send you and your mom some emails informing you about what you will be doing and your plane ticket."

"Ok perfect," I say before shutting the computer.

I am going to have to milk every minute out of the time I have left in Atlanta. Modeling is going to take up all of my time for those few weeks, how will I tell Javon? We just got to a good point. I would hate to ruin that.

A/N: Another chapter is done!!! Im so excited to see how Javon and Serenity's relationship grows. And if modeling is going to get in the way of that???