☆Twenty☆

Serenity Pov:

We walk up to the store and we see all of the Stranger Things characters painted on the walls. We walk into a room that is a replica of Byers' room. 

"They even have the alphabet with the Christmas lights!" I shriek pointing at the far wall. 

 "I wonder if they have this game for sale so when I go home we can all play," I ask grazing my fingers across the d&d game.

 "Let's see what's over there," Javon says pulling me deeper into the building.

 We enter a part that looks exactly like the star court mall. 

"Woah this is crazy," I say as we go deeper into the room. 

"Can we take some pictures," I ask Javon when I spot a photo booth in the corner.

"Sure," he responds with a grin on his face.

º

º

Javon pov:

After leaving the store we decide on getting something to eat. I spot this 99¢ pizza truck. It's perfect because it's convenient and cheap.

º

º

"Javon can we go shopping?" Serenity asks as she wipes the pizza grease off of her face.

"Yes, we can go shopping," I reply chuckling. 

This girl loves to shop, but im not complaining I agree and we walk until we find a nice shop. We stop and go into American Eagle. Serenity starts to shop and I beeline behind her until she is done. We walk out of that store and go into A shoe store across the street. I look around and grab a pair that I like and wait for serenity. She comes up to me and tells me she is finished and we check out.

 "I am tired, let's head back to the hotel," she says resting her head on my shoulder as we walk out of the shop.

 "Ok let's go Ma," I reply and we walk back to the hotel.

º

º

º

We have spent the last couple of hours sitting in bed and soaking in the time we have together. But sadly it's time to leave. Each time I have to say bye, whether it's on Facetime, while texting, or in person, I feel a tiny pain in my chest.

Serenity has made this summer so much better not only for me but my whole family too. Her appearance at my doorstep a few months ago was really for the best. I wish we could spend the whole summer by each other's side, but we have things that we have to do.

I am glad we are maintaining our relation ship well.

"Im going to miss you so much baby," I say pulling her into a hug. 

"I know I am gonna miss you too, I will be home in a month," she says holding on to me.

 "Im gonna try to visit soon," I say looking at her.

 She nods and pulls me into a kiss.

 "Ok baby, I gotta go now." I say pulling away.

 "Bye Javon, call me when you get to the airport." She says, then I leave the room.

º

º

Shoe(s) Javon got ↓

Shoe(s) Serenity got ↓