✩Fourteen✩

Serenity Pov:

"Wake up we are here," my mom says while shaking me a little.

 I rub my eyes and nod. I get out of the car and stretch. I grab my suitcases out of the trunk and pull them over the curb. 

The whole drive Brison was waking me up with his annoying antics. He even hot-boxed the car with his farts. Believe me, you wouldn't have wanted to be there. 

" Alright let's get you through security so you won't be late boarding." My mom says while ushering us to the entrance.

 I go through security and go to a Starbucks, obviously, because I'm hungry. 

"Hey, may I have a croissant and a caramel iced coffee?" I ask when it's my time to order

 "Yeah, that will be $6.45" I grab my money but before I can pay someone gives the cashier some money. 

"I could have paid-, Javon!" I say while turning around, shocked to see Javon behind me.

 I hug him as if my life depended on it, and let go awkwardly when I feel people staring. I walk over to the place where you pick up your drink and wait. 

"I knew you were coming but not when," I say looking up at him

 "Yeah, I wanted to catch you before you left." He explains. 

"Well my flight isn't for another thirty minutes," I say while grading my drink thanking the barista.

 " Enough time for mild shopping," he says while smiling.

"Ugh you know me best," I say holding my hand over my chest.

 "Wait Jayla and Jaden are here?" I say as we walk back to where my mom and brother are, seeing them both there.  

" You really thought you were gonna leave and not say bye," Jayla says while hugging me.

 I laugh and then hug Jaden.

 "Let's get shopping," I say while walking towards the large shopping center in Hartsfield Jackson Airport.

º

º

º

After walking into the target I go straight towards the blanket section and pick out a couple of comfortable blankets. Then I go to the snack section and grab a couple of my favorite snacks, watermelon sour patches included, duh.

º

º

º

I was in that target for a good twenty minutes looking at unnecessary things, so after I paid we had just enough time to head to the gate. As we were getting closer my stomach started to churn. I grip Javons hand a little tighter. he notices and gives a little squeeze back.

º

º

"I promise we will be on a plane any time you are free," Jayla says while hugging me when we make it to the gate.

"Ren, we will face time every morning and night, and like Jayla says we will visit any time we have a chance," Javon says while giving me a quick kiss and hugging me.

 "Don't forget to text me when you land and call me every morning or at night." My mom says while giving me a big kiss on my cheek and hugging me.

"Mom, I can't breath," I gasp and she lets me go apologizing.

 "Don't get me wrong I m gonna miss you bugging me ren," He says while ruffling my hair.

 I hear my gate number gets called and walk off waving.

---

Xoxo